Jackson Co vs Clarkrange

bob77

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the third installment of what I believe will be 5 meetings between these two teams. Jackson County put on a clinic last night on how to defend a much larger team and if there were any doubters as to who the best player in Class A is there is none now. Coe was on a mission draining step back 3's with 2 people all over her all night. Clarkrange has a huge advantage in the post but they have no one that can stop Coe but then again no one in Class A does either and that includes Union City. If Coach Brown gets this kind of effort from here on out then Jackson County will once again win the Gold ball. Now having said that Clarkrange is a very good team and they are very well coached so I'm sure Lamar will try to make adjustments before they meet in the region championship game. Both of these teams will be in Murfreesboro once again and I believe they will play for the championship yet again.

Coe really wanted to win last night, bad. She was pumped up and played one of the best games I have ever seen her play. JC really frustrated Crange with their defense too. Great adjustments from the 37 pt beat down we took last time these two played.

That is an unbelievable turn around. I shouldn't be surprised. On to the next meeting.