How Did Goodpasture Drop to Single A?

bobcatfan300

Well duh its not real it was a joke. But taking a picture of a guy with a white shirt with jeans filming his child play ball and saying it was a opposing teams parent or coach cheating is blatantly idiotic. People crack me up lol.....

It has been admitted by someone else that the people in the pics are from Goodpasture. It was self reported and no punishment came from it.

Couple of things about this topic;

1. Those pictures where taken a few weeks ago. The parent was clueless to the rule and when he turned it over to the coach the coach self reported it. It was obvious from the pics he wasnt hiding it. You would be surprised to know how many parents as well as coaches out there that are oblivious to the rules.

2.TSSAA deals with blamers & complainers all of the time, from what I have heard there was no punishment given and it was all taken care of the next day.

3.  So much hatred and contempt coming from 7A. Pickett started post yesterday about a bunch of non sense on recruiting and such when there starting PG was playing for Clarkrange last year?

4. Now you have Clarkrange drudging up photos taken weeks ago to try and stir the pot a little. I wonder if that post would have ever came up if they had gotten beat by Gordonsville.

5.  Before you blast me for being a cougar supporter, my children go to BA, and yes we are a DII-AA school that offers ALOT of assitance.

So you still going to act like everyone is just lying?

http://s16.postimg.org/6huof3pol/photo.jpg

So you can see that the game is in progress.

Sorry it's taken me a while to respond. I've been doing something that's a little bit more important, working.

I appreciate you having the brass to post these vs. running to the corner like a #### roach with the lights turned on.

Having said that I have absolutely no idea who that person is. It appears some people say it's a parent. Seriously, I don't have a clue. However, I trust since you said you sent it to Bernard then I'm sure this TSSAA version of Bill Belichick's Spy Gate will be given it's due attention.

I'll be sure and ask the GP hierarchy at church tonight if I need to invest in some depends because they're all about to soil themselves over this troubling matter.

This argument is hilarious.  First off I'm from Clarkrange and will admit we have some of the most loyal fans around but on the other hand we have some of the most hypocritical fans there are.  Congrats to Goodpasture for their outstanding season.  They were placed in this region and they won the games they have to win and have a shot at winning the state tourney.  Its crazy that a bunch of grown men will get on here and complain about a private/public school every single year.  Last year most 7a fans were complaining about Friendship.  They got sent somewhere else and Goodpasture came in and now we complain about them being in the region.  This region and district seeding isn't as easy as it may seem.  There is a lot of schools in this state.  Should they be aloud to be in this region....probably not, but they are here and why not let their kids play the game they grew up to play.  It's funny most fans from 7a complain about recruiting and all this.  I'll be the first to admit that Crange may not "recruit" but most definantly have kids coming from other parts of the county.  Pickett County, the edwards kid moved back to PC just to play his senior year at PC.  That is where one of his parents went to school.  he lived and played in Crange HS for 3 years and wanted to go back to PC basically for a chance to win.  That didn't work out too well.  But we sit here and complain about a Friendship or Goodpasture, most likely more but those are the only two I know of that have effected this region.  It's pretty pathetic and quite laughable.  Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.  Hopefully Crange pulls one out and gets to host one more game this year.  This team is definantly on the uprise.  Been to substate 4 out of the last 6 years with one state tourney appearance in there.  Coach Pile is definantly bring boys basketball around again at Crange High!

This argument is hilarious.  First off I'm from Clarkrange and will admit we have some of the most loyal fans around but on the other hand we have some of the most hypocritical fans there are.  Congrats to Goodpasture for their outstanding season.  They were placed in this region and they won the games they have to win and have a shot at winning the state tourney.  Its crazy that a bunch of grown men will get on here and complain about a private/public school every single year.  Last year most 7a fans were complaining about Friendship.  They got sent somewhere else and Goodpasture came in and now we complain about them being in the region.  This region and district seeding isn't as easy as it may seem.  There is a lot of schools in this state.  Should they be aloud to be in this region....probably not, but they are here and why not let their kids play the game they grew up to play.  It's funny most fans from 7a complain about recruiting and all this.  I'll be the first to admit that Crange may not "recruit" but most definantly have kids coming from other parts of the county.  Pickett County, the edwards kid moved back to PC just to play his senior year at PC.  That is where one of his parents went to school.  he lived and played in Crange HS for 3 years and wanted to go back to PC basically for a chance to win.  That didn't work out too well.  But we sit here and complain about a Friendship or Goodpasture, most likely more but those are the only two I know of that have effected this region.  It's pretty pathetic and quite laughable.  Good luck to both teams tomorrow night.  Hopefully Crange pulls one out and gets to host one more game this year.  This team is definantly on the uprise.  Been to substate 4 out of the last 6 years with one state tourney appearance in there.  Coach Pile is definantly bring boys basketball around again at Crange High!

Good post. 

Now this is a true sports fan. And I hope you didnt take my comedic photo serious like some.

"Pickett County, the Edwards kid moved back to PC just to play his senior year at PC.  That is where one of his parents went to school.  he lived and played in Crange HS for 3 years and wanted to go back to PC basically for a chance to win.  That didn't work out too well."

I would say winning 21 games did work out quite well for Taylor and best of all he got to play for Pickett County. Let's see if Clarkrange is within 2 points of Goodpasture with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter like the Bobcats. By the way, while you are knocking PC, their fans that stayed were cheering for Clarkrange last night.