It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

You seem to be a good guy Alltime. However, you have to admit, CPA losing last night had to take a notch out of the ole belt last night...Hard work, determination, great coaching and heart almost always overcome a team that is merely based on talent.

The best team or program doesn't always win the champioship especially in basketball my friend, untill this yr CPA girls had won 3 in a row and the boys won the last 2 but they both lost this yr and I couldn't be more happier but it don't change the facts of privates having advantages over public!( You guys need to google Carlton Flatt, ex Brentwood Acdamey Legend, in many interviews he admits that privates have many advantages over public schools) even though CPA lost they are still the best boys basketball program in the state the last 3 yrs, win loss record and 2 state championships don't lie Edited by alltime

The best team or program doesn't always win the champioship especially in basketball my friend, untill this yr CPA girls had won 3 in a row and the boys won the last 2 but they both lost this yr and I couldn't be more happier but it don't change the facts of privates having advantages over public!( You guys need to google Carlton Flatt, ex Brentwood Acdamey Legend, in many interviews he admits that privates have many advantages over public schools) even though CPA lost they are still the best boys basketball program in the state the last 3 yrs, win loss record and 2 state championships don't lie

If you don't win it all, win loss record don't mean nuttin. Just ask Tom Brady!!! :)

Edited by F5seekshelter

If you don't win it all, win loss record don't mean nuttin. Just ask Tom Brady!!! :)

I think I know enough about sports to know that records don't matter if you don't win the championship but the fact is CPA boys and girls have more championships than anybody the last 3 yrs but that's not what this thread is about and I'm done talking on this thread it's a waste of time