It's Time to Separate the Public and Private Schools

@38320

There was a student at WB (back when they had pockets on the shirts) who didn't play on the Tennis team because they were nationally ranked and traveled all over playing tournaments. They transferred from Alcoa. The PULL can go both ways. In fact, it would be easier to go this way because you don't pay anything extra.

UCM keap on reachin'............... :popcorneater:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19315-1387489060-10

aint trying to reach, its going to happen no matter who likes it or not. Its just funny that some people throw up on here " well Trousdale and Giles can beat private schools", then read that those two schools are backing the split. Its not just football, would equal things out in every sport. Some of you guys need to look at Texas, how they do it. Works very well and the public schools are even stronger for it.

aint trying to reach, its going to happen no matter who likes it or not. Its just funny that some people throw up on here " well Trousdale and Giles can beat private schools", then read that those two schools are backing the split. Its not just football, would equal things out in every sport. Some of you guys need to look at Texas, how they do it. Works very well and the public schools are even stronger for it.

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000

I vote YOU move to Texas! Lol!!

You do realize Texas is king of hs football? Nothing in Tennessee, even Knoxville area, compares to it. Would do ius all some good to look and see what is working for them.

Then GO already! :). You obviously need to get out of Baxter and watch some real football. Watching lowerman has definitely had a negative affect.... Lol!!!

Edited by throwdaslant

Yup! I hate to toot my own horn again. However, I was right. It's all in black and white. They are celebrating on the basketball thread. However, if CPA had won by 30, the excuses would be rolling......Maybe the TSSAA should drop the multiplier on privates??? Lol!!! It was OBVIOUSLY NOT a level playing field! :)

Do you realize that was the first game CPA has lost to a team from Tennessee in over 90+ games and it took a last second shot for that to happen so I wouldn't toot my horn to loud my friend! CPA is still by far the best basketball program in the state and it's not even close.