Class A Semi Finals... Who you got?

UCSportsFan

Yep-insult away bob, its par for the course for you 7a people. You got all you wanted from 12a's 4th place team!!!!!

Once again you are incorrect, I have not seen a single JC fan on here saying anything negative about 12a or Loretto, not 1! Yet you continue this fabrication that they did. Show me one remark, you can't, because it didn't happen.

Edited by bob77

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only been following 1A for about 10+ years and both 7A and 12A have placed a number of teams in the final 8 and both have won it all.  12A was unusally deep this year with good teams top to bottom.  Loretto tied for 2 regular season with a 6-4 record.  Not really a surprise that they or any of the others finished 4th.

I think there is going to be some upset folks that someone thinks Vandy is the biggest homer!!  We have some pretty strong challengers for that spot.

A little bit back to this thread, I watched the first round  and thought UC was the best team.  I am picking them to win it all.  Been wrong before but have a pretty good track record. 

Thanks Loretto for reprenting 12A well.  Great run.

Wow!  Union City is by far the best team in Class A in the state. I didn't think so all season but I was wrong, I am sick and tired of hearing these 7A fans. I apologize to the Chipper and all the Union City fans and the UC girls team, you are the best team in Class A. Now whip the fire out of Jackson County.  Go Union City.

Union City 55

Jackson County 39

Let's be honest vandy, i wouldnt brag about how tough 12-a is, balanced yes. But lets remember that Loretto has a tournament record of 4-4, that got them to the final 4 of the state. I know they are talented but this is the flaw of the Tennessee tourney, with 4 losses. in the tournament they never should have played today, but I digress

Let's be honest vandy, i wouldnt brag about how tough 12-a is, balanced yes. But lets remember that Loretto has a tournament record of 4-4, that got them to the final 4 of the state. I know they are talented but this is the flaw of the Tennessee tourney, with 4 losses. in the tournament they never should have played today, but I digress

12-a is historically tough. Wayne Co., Summertown, Collinwood and Loretto have all been fixtures in recent state tourneys. Loretto has been 3 of the last 4 years so show some respect. Run up to Community and ask them if Loretto deserves to be there. Ask Dresden if they deserve to be there. Ask Jackson Co. 

Edited by 1MustangFan

Wow!  Union City is by far the best team in Class A in the state. I didn't think so all season but I was wrong, I am sick and tired of hearing these 7A fans. I apologize to the Chipper and all the Union City fans and the UC girls team, you are the best team in Class A. Now whip the fire out of Jackson County.  Go Union City.

Union City 55

Jackson County 39

How quickly you jump on the UC band wagon my friend.  JC did what they had to do to win and they will be sleeping in their own beds tonight with a day to rest not sitting around a hotel room all day.  And we have two things UC doesn't,.... Jaycee Coe and Coach Jim Brown.