AA top 10

knightsfan

The only reason I did was because CPA has a better track record of winning that game when it matters most. I have nothing against Page at all. I hope to see them at state this year.

When I said "winning that game" I did not mean CPA vs. Page game. I mean CPA finds a way to make the state tournament.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can totally understand that reasoning yet, I thought the entire reason for the updated list was due to White House losing last week and they are also a team who finds a way of "winning that game"... but a list is just a list and we will just have to wait and see how districts pan out...

Personally I would agree with CPA being ranked higher for the same reason, yes White house is moved out and they "win the big game" but they have lost more than just a couple of games while CPA has only lost 2, one of which was to Page, plus CPA seems to be more consistent (just by looking at the records). I would  say they should be for the most part neck and neck in standings.

Personally I would agree with CPA being ranked higher for the same reason, yes White house is moved out and they "win the big game" but they have lost more than just a couple of games while CPA has only lost 2, one of which was to Page, plus CPA seems to be more consistent (just by looking at the records). I would  say they should be for the most part neck and neck in standings.

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

New week, new top 10:

1. CAK (11-1-2)

2. Signal Mountain (11-0-1)

3. Chattanooga CS (7-2-3)

4. Murfreesboro Central (8-0-2)

5. CPA (13-2-2)

6. Greeneville (11-2-1)

7. Page (10-5)

8. Hume-Fogg (13-0-3)

9. Boyd-Buchanan (9-3-1)

10. White House Heritage (14-3)

List looks good to me. I don't know anything about Murfreesboro Central. Never heard of them actaully. Tournament time is right around the corner. I think it will be an exciting Spring Fling. 

Murfreesboro Central is a four year old Magnet school. They have steadily gotten better each year in soccer. Central scheduled most of the District 7AAA teams this year and are 3-0-2 against them, including wins over Riverdale and Blackman. D7AAA is down this year a little, but still impressive I think. I watched them the other night against Blackman, and they look really good. You have to test into the school. They have about 1200 students (6th-12th).

Murfreesboro Central is a four year old Magnet school. They have steadily gotten better each year in soccer. Central scheduled most of the District 7AAA teams this year and are 3-0-2 against them, including wins over Riverdale and Blackman. D7AAA is down this year a little, but still impressive I think. I watched them the other night against Blackman, and they look really good. You have to test into the school. They have about 1200 students (6th-12th).

Thanks for the info. Boyd Buchanan defeated McCallie 1-0. That is a good win for the Bucs to end the regular season. Now it is time for the games that matter. :thumb:  

yeah hyde should get some consideration, them and heritage look good. does anybody know how that district tournament in 9AA works out this year? like who plays who

THURSDAY PLAY-IN TOP BRACKET:

Harpeth/Cheatham Co.

Forrest/MTCS

SATURDAY BOTTOM BRACKET:

Greenbrier/Westmoreland

MONDAY QUARTERS:

Top Bracket

Fayetteville/Harpeth-Cheatham winner

W.H. Heritage/Forrest-MTCS Winner

Bottom Bracket

White House/Greenbrier-Westmoreland Winner

Sycamore/Community

TUESDAY SEMIS:

Top Bracket Winners

Bottom Bracket Winners

THURSDAY FINALS

Semis and Finals held at White House.

Predictions--Fayetteville beats Harpeth, WHH beats MTCS

WH beats Greenbrier, Sycamore beats Community

then it gets good....

Fayetteville beats White House Heritage (wishful thinking)

White House beats Sycamore in the rematch

Fayetteville beats White House in the rematch!  Orange colored glasses on? Check!

Comments?  Let's have 'em.