Spring practice at Chatt central

tistheseason

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

quite,,,which is probably a good thing!

they are in helmets now and still putting the offense and defense in.  Although we will be young along the O line and smallish on the D line. i am somewhat excited to see what the team looks like.  And specifically the defense looks like.  it sounds like this will be a very active defense.

Offensively, sounds boring but i have seen boring offenses win a lot of games. Polk county for instance.  nothing flashy about a trap but they eat up a lot of yards running it.

headed to a 7 on 7 this weekend.  which means our speed will look good just like every other year. means nothing until someone gets hit!

no one knows.  I will tell you how I see it after that first scrimmage. my impression is that whole league is way down.  they teams that have the same coaches lost a lot and then everyone else is breaking in new coaches!

Being that East ridge has the same coach and there best player back yes they should be #1.  I would never EVER count out Tyner.  Turner is a great coach and always has enough talent to beat anyone.  Also I think Red Bank will much improved also!

If Coach Mallory is a decent coach I think Central can be in the mix for it too. I doubt anyone runs through the league undefeated and would not be surprised if everyone had a couple losses.