Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Well actually MaMa bounder got a liver transplant last monday here in Lexington, Ky she's doing as well as can be expected. We will be here for about 6 weeks.

But those of you that as so inclined please pray for her and the donor and their family. Many Thanks

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I'm praying for her, Papa.. Tell her to hang in there.

Hey I've been busy and haven't been on here but where is that NewCat guy? Actually I'm out of town. Gonna miss most of the season.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I'm here Bounder...Just hanging out watching and listening. Prayers going up for Momma Bounder !!!! We'll keep you up to date on all that is going on.

RWR !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat

I think the Oak Ridge fans that are calling for an Oak Ridge blowout might me a little full of themselves. Last year everyone was singing the same tune, but Farragut jumped out early lead and let off the gas and still won. I think Farragut is a better overall team this year. I think our QB will get it together and have a great season. I saw even with the missed throws he threw for over 200 yards. I think we will be fine, we just can't run out of gas like we did. We also went 3 and out at the worst possible time and put our defense right back on the field after two long drives. 

I see this game being a close one and hope Farragut can close the deal this time. Is the Middleton kid eligible, surprising if he is since he transferred so late. Also, I heard some one of the players say that the game could possibly move from Blankenship field because the visitors seating or something would not be complete, that could just hearsay, but worth asking. My wife showed me a tweet last night that Farragut's AD and Oak Ridge's AD were meeting with an official from the TSSAA yesterday, so I wasn't sure what that was about.

I think the Oak Ridge fans that are calling for an Oak Ridge blowout might me a little full of themselves. Last year everyone was singing the same tune, but Farragut jumped out early lead and let off the gas and still won. I think Farragut is a better overall team this year. I think our QB will get it together and have a great season. I saw even with the missed throws he threw for over 200 yards. I think we will be fine, we just can't run out of gas like we did. We also went 3 and out at the worst possible time and put our defense right back on the field after two long drives. 

I see this game being a close one and hope Farragut can close the deal this time. Is the Middleton kid eligible, surprising if he is since he transferred so late. Also, I heard some one of the players say that the game could possibly move from Blankenship field because the visitors seating or something would not be complete, that could just hearsay, but worth asking. My wife showed me a tweet last night that Farragut's AD and Oak Ridge's AD were meeting with an official from the TSSAA yesterday, so I wasn't sure what that was about.

Not sure where you are getting the "Blow-Out" from. We haven't played a game yet and our past history as of late doesn't reflect that either. I can almost guarantee you that we'll give you all you want and I believe we will come out on top with a win.

Darel Middleton is eligible at this time and as far as everyone knows. His mother/guardian made a legitimate move to Oak Ridge which makes him automatically eligible from what I understand per TSSAA rules and baring any issues from his previous institution unlike what happened to the Woods kid at Clinton.

As far as the game being moved from Blankenship...I really can't see that happening. The bleachers are supposed to be done in the next few days.

RWR !!!!

Edited by NuWildcat