Farragut @ Oak Ridge

bladerunner

Hey give them a break this was the first show. They had their problems last year but got it worked out. Blade had his show out on the lake. They had problems there ,too. The reception wasn't much here in Lexington but MaMa Bounder is out of the hospital and now I am Doc, Nurse Jane and cook and everything else, but she's "at home".

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Finally got by practice yesterday and was pleased to see the QB not overthrowing every long ball by a few yards. Seemed like the offensive coaches had made it a point to emphasize the deep passing game, not sure if it is because of how poorly it was executed last week or if it is part of their game-plan this week, or maybe both. Either way, the QB only missed one by my count, so that is a huge improvement from Friday.

Good to see some more Admiral fans on here! I know last year I had no backup on here and was a lone wolf. I didn't make it to the DB game, but was able to watch the 2nd half on farragutfootball.com's livestream. I think the Admirals have what it takes to be a pretty good football team, but just simply ran out of gas against DB. Hopefully this week will be different.