Greeneville Vs. MoWest

DevilMan03

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On the 5A/6A thread the DB fans were saying that Greeneville got their lunch handed to them in the scrimmage, so are we sure West is a pushover?

A game against West and a scrimmage against anyone are two different things.Greeneville and DB both got a wealth of knowledge from that scrimmage the other day.Greeneville knows they can't just line up against a good team and not toss the ball atleast a little.The Devil's season has a lot of opportunity to work on passing even when it's not necessary to beat most teams.I don't know the defensive end -maybe outside backer  playing like Clay Matthews on  Greeneville's defensive right side { I believe he had number 30 on }DB had a hard time of getting him blocked and a bad mismatch for a running back to pick up.Anyway, a shout-out to that young man.Also that one young man playing safety for Greeneville really comes up fast when it looks wide open.Good luck to the Devils against MW.I remember what good athletes they had when I played against them at Burley.Speaking of Burley Stadium.Have they done anything new with the pressbox and bathrooms yet