Giles Co. VS Lincoln Co.

JAFO

We did Gators 96, guys were flat, some out of position and we played alot of young guys too. Not making excuses it just the way it turned out. We were sharp in the other scrimmages, a ton of speed on offense and this is a solid punishing defense.The guys were wild and fired up at practice yesterday. Im going 35-13 Giles. Who is your team ?

I have 2 teams in the same district.  My kids go to Spring Hill and I am a Page graduate. I'm looking for a Spring Hill victory over Summit and Page to get some revenge on Lipscomb this Friday.  SH 21 Summit 20    PHS wins a close one against the Mustangs!

I have 2 teams in the same district.  My kids go to Spring Hill and I am a Page graduate. I'm looking for a Spring Hill victory over Summit and Page to get some revenge on Lipscomb this Friday.  SH 21 Summit 20    PHS wins a close one against the Mustangs!

Coach Turchetta is a great guy and good Coach.  Same can be said for Coach Coleman at Summit.  I'm afraid he's bite off more than he can chew at Summit.  Wish he had stayed at Forrest.