Cloudland VS Avery

pujo

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland over Avery by 2 touchdowns or more. Avery finished next to the bottom of their conference last year and are not as good as they were. No line.

The people I've talked to seem to think Avery will get the W,but I'm with you on this. The only area where Avery has the advantage is the kicking game, that should help somewhat, but I think Cloudlands d will be to tough. I do think that Avery will struggle this season, that conference can be pretty tough. I wish I could be in 2 places at one time, I'd love to see this game, I know most of the players on both squads.

I think it will be a close game. Avery impressed me moving the ball on Hampton especially since they didnt really use their qb as much as they will Friday. We contain him and we should win but if they can run it up the middle like they did in the Jamboree we might be in trouble. Ill take the landers by 6.

I think it will be a close game. Avery impressed me moving the ball on Hampton especially since they didnt really use their qb as much as they will Friday. We contain him and we should win but if they can run it up the middle like they did in the Jamboree we might be in trouble. Ill take the landers by 6.

Pretty good call 'fan.

KING, Avery's D must have played pretty strong tonight too or was there a lil NC home cooking?