What's to expect from 6AAA?

Tenntwin

yes agreed 85. white co. is starting to roll. wins by 31 over cook. we played big from the start. henderson took over this game from the start. we played great defense and got a few calls.im telling you when we get fresh back this team is gonna be tough to beat. kordell is starting to believe and take over games. he is like neo from the matrix. he is starting to believe. on a side note alumna i would have hidden to after that showing. lol. maybe you give us a little respect now. go warriors!

Great win tonight. I Loved every bit of it and yes the MVP is rolling

congrats tenntwin! i just hope we can get up for you guys friday.

It will be a pride game for you guys, #1 seed in the bag for the Warriors, but we want to get one from ya'll if we can.  We need it more.  The Jets played very well tonight - three wins in a row - Knoxville Halls, Rhea Co., and Stone.  

CCHS beat Stone 67-51 tonight. First win against Stone since '06-'07.

It will be a pride game for you guys, #1 seed in the bag for the Warriors, but we want to get one from ya'll if we can.  We need it more.  The Jets played very well tonight - three wins in a row - Knoxville Halls, Rhea Co., and Stone.  

It was nice to see the boys get a W over the cross town rival!  We seem to be healthy, eligible, and improving at the right time.

You will have to let everyone know if he accepts your hospitality Warrior. I wish I could be there myself. Feeling a little sentimental tonight! Those boys on both teams grew up with my son and now its all nearly over. Good luck to both tonight. I'm taking White Co by 11.

no william SHE did not accept my hospitality.

Guest WilliamPayne

She? John and I actually chatted a little last night after the game with Kordell. We are going to make it to Lebanon you watch them. Will you be there?

last night reminded me of the mid 90's when kelly jolley played. not a seat in the house and standing room only. with both teams being ranked and identical 24-2 records the crowds show up. here lately iv seen people there i haven't seen in 20 years. we are so blessed here in white co. to have great players and the support. go warriors and warriorettes!