South Pitt vs. Hixson (Moore man against this Duff man)

Roy Dillard

I have a feeling that next season I will be having a similar conversation about my Tornadoes like you guys are having here. But for the moment I'm gonna enjoy what we have. If we are fortunate enough to get back to Cookeville it just won't be the same if the Pirates are not there. Come on guys. Get r done.

Swo, Union City is in a unique position. They are all alone at the top. I don't think anyone can beat you. SP had a couple of chances at repeating only to run into Trousdale County in 2008 and senior loaded Wayne County in 2011. I don't see that quality of competition getting in Union City's way. As long as you are in 1A you are going to win championships.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd better have Trinity or he won't be able to watch it all season long.

Let me ask you a question.  Are you that Jackson man on WEPG that does the game for that Moore man?  Why was the durn game not on Saturday?  I like to listen to the replay and tape it on my cassette player so I can make notes in my Murphy Fair book.  This is a bunch of mess.  Are you to lazy to take it up there to that Charter office to put it on there?   That Daffron man puts that Ross mans games on Charter.  I garuntee you I am real mad about this mess.  Are you in charge of this mess or is it that Dunwoody man? 

Let me ask you a question.  Are you that Jackson man on WEPG that does the game for that Moore man?  Why was the durn game not on Saturday?  I like to listen to the replay and tape it on my cassette player so I can make notes in my Murphy Fair book.  This is a bunch of mess.  Are you to lazy to take it up there to that Charter office to put it on there?   That Daffron man puts that Ross mans games on Charter.  I garuntee you I am real mad about this mess.  Are you in charge of this mess or is it that Dunwoody man? 

That Ross man has more pull.  He told that Charter station that it is in Jasper and they should only play their games.  That Ross man also said that if they played South Pittsburg games then he wouldn't let that Daffron man back into that Baxter man's stadium again.

That Ross man has more pull. He told that Charter station that it is in Jasper and they should only play their games. That Ross man also said that if they played South Pittsburg games then he wouldn't let that Daffron man back into that Baxter man's stadium again.

I called that charter place and asked that lady about this mess. She basically said you and that Dunwoody man was to lazy to put it on that charter. This is a bunch of mess. I cant make notes in my Murphy Fair book now. I garuntee you I'm going to let that Moore man know about this mess. You think im joking but im not.