Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

Dang that's funny ... All my Alcoa buddies told me they got their rear ends thumped ... Whine about refs all you want to , when you dominated us in 2009 & 2010 our Coach said we got our butts kicked , when you got dominated just as bad Friday night your Coach said everything except Maryville was a better team ...

Maryville was a better team....

As was Alcoa in 2009 & 2010 , Hopefully we can both repeat 2010 again and both go undefeated from here on out .

Thanks pepvol, I agree! Good luck to Maryville.

However, I've got to say that it is fun to watch the Maryville faithful on here loose it as we bait them with things like refs, heat, players going both ways, so on. Thats called Rankin 101 (media relations) 😜

Lessur , speaking of Rankin , did you hear the same things I did as you were leaving the Stadium Friday night ?? You weren't in any of those Alcoa groups talking about getting rid of Rankin were you ?? 

Rankin's a great Coach , to me he's easily the 2nd or 3rd best Coach ever in Tennessee Football ..... but here's the difference and be honest ... how many Maryville fans do you think would want to trade Quarles for Rankin .... and how many Alcoa fans would trade Rankin for Quarles ??? 

I've seen George defeat teams he had no Business beating , teams that had a lot more Athletic ability .... how many teams have you seen Rankin beat that he was definitely less talented than the other team ????????????

Not sure who this REBELHELL....err MERCYRULER guy/girl is...but I got it narrowed down to two people...

He was either a member of the 2010 squad at Murvil that lost to the awesomeness that is Alcoee twice in his three (possible) years of varsity ball or.....

That blonde headed kid that lost to Daniel LaRusso in the all-valley karate championships back in '84.....

Not sure who this REBELHELL....err MERCYRULER guy/girl is...but I got it narrowed down to two people...

He was either a member of the 2010 squad at Murvil that lost to the awesomeness that is Alcoee twice in his three (possible) years of varsity ball or.....

That blonde headed kid that lost to Daniel LaRusso in the all-valley karate championships back in '84.....

Somebody got Waxed !!! Wax on ..... Wax off ....  :mrgreen:

HEY! I don't know how I got brought into this circus, but I go by my REAL NAME on here....

Don't confuse me with some two bit fly-catching with chop sticks, car waxing wanna-be.

MERCYRULER????

REALLY???
MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!

Didn't you guys learn anything back then?

Not paying attention huh?

Fear does not live in this dojo....Y'all best believe dat!!

We run this.

#CobraKai

As I was leaving the game friday night I heard several Alcoa fans saying Rankin needs to be fired. When I heard that I couldn't believe it. How stupid would that be?  As a Maryville fan I see how much more physical and tougher Alcoa has been over the years. Even when Alcoa won state in 2004-05 Maryville was way more Physical and Tougher.

Maryville beat Alcoa pretty soundly this year because they are more talented. Alcoa doesn't have near the athletes they had in 2009-10. I still think Alcoa can win 3A. I think Maryville is a great team. A lot of years this Rebel team would be a shoo in for Cookeville but Blackman and Oakland are great teams also.