Alcoa @ Maryville

SweetScience

I think we have a failure to communicate....now that AB has made RebelH mad as ell with his "phixed" post, this makes a point.

I think GQ is a great coach and a quality person. I think GR is a great coach and quality person. The GQ style is different than GR, both on the field and in person.

GQ style is calm on the sidelines and complimentary in the paper. Does he get mad, I don't know, never seen him throw his hat 😉 or folder full of plays. (But I bet he does get mad). I think the team follow the demeanor of the coach. Calm and meticulous.

GR style is animated on the sidelines and in the paper. You can see his body language and he throws his hat, visor, folder full of plays, etc. and yes he shows he is mad. Again, the team follows the demeanor of the coach. Animated and verbal.

The conclusion we all have made on this thread? The are both great coaches, quality people, and have different styles. They are also in two different classifications. Oh yeah, they both win state championships like crazy.

One more thing about GR...I don't think he cares if I like him or not.

Edited by lessur

I think we have a failure to communicate....now that AB has made RebelH mad as ell with his "phixed" post, this makes a point.

I think GQ is a great coach and a quality person. I think GR is a great coach and quality person. The GQ style is different than GR, both on the field and in person.

GQ style is calm on the sidelines and complimentary in the paper. Does he get mad, I don't know, never seen him throw his hat 😉 or folder full of plays. (But I bet he does get mad). I think the team follow the demeanor of the coach. Calm and meticulous.

GR style is animated on the sidelines and in the paper. You can see his body language and he throws his hat, visor, folder full of plays, etc. and yes he shows he is mad. Again, the team follows the demeanor of the coach. Animated and loud.

The conclusion we all have made on this thread? The are both great coaches, quality people, and have different styles. They are also in two different classifications. Oh yeah, they both win state championships like crazy.

One more thing about GR...I don't think he cares if I like him or not.

Ive seen GQ throw his hat at practice. Not often, but it does happen.

What is it with you editing nearly every post you respond to?

The only people whose posts I edit are usually idiotic trolls, or haters who take it way too seriously. More trolls this week = more "Phixed" posts. I doubt RH is a troll, but he got mad about Rankin's comments instead of just being happy that Maryville WON the game, so I had some fun with him. He must have taken it too seriously.

For the record, I'm 22, as my profile indicates. I'll be 23 in November, and hopefully a UT grad in December. :)

Ok, back to football......

Edited by AlcoaBasketball