The SHS Yellow Jackets vs Clarksville Northeast Eagles

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win for the Jackets! Northeast isn't like the Northeast teams of the past few years, but any win over them is a good win. Springfield came out a little flat, but then the offense came alive. Defense played great. Springfield played the JV players part of the 3rd quarter and all the 4th quarter. It may have been a shutout if not for that. Hope we can keep it up!!

I am more excited about the Springfield program overall than even this 3-0 start. They appear to be faster, stronger, and there are more of them this year. They are also playing more disciplined football, and playing with heart. I think this is a sign of good things to come.

I am more excited about the Springfield program overall than even this 3-0 start. They appear to be faster, stronger, and there are more of them this year. They are also playing more disciplined football, and playing with heart. I think this is a sign of good things to come.

Thats 1 thing I was expecting w/ Dustin Wilson as HC regardless of how much experience he has .....

Coaches Wilson has had the team in the weight room A LOT since last season and it shows.  We are bigger and stronger.  We played more disciplined football.  We may not be in the league with the Henry County's of TSSAA but we are getting better.  This year's team is fun to watch.  With are playmakers we can take any play to the house.

Thats 1 thing I was expecting w/ Dustin Wilson as HC regardless of how much experience he has ..Coa