Cosby at Cloudland

THE KING

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More like about 40.Its not bullitan board material, its just looking at early results.

Old eagle has to feel the way he does or he wouldn't be much of a coach. You and I both know they have a long journey to roan mountain and an even longer one back home but I admire his dedication to his kids. Cloudland is loaded with explosive players. They should take care of business

Old eagle has to feel the way he does or he wouldn't be much of a coach. You and I both know they have a long journey to roan mountain and an even longer one back home but I admire his dedication to his kids. Cloudland is loaded with explosive players. They should take care of business

Think highly of Oldeagle,don't have much faith in his chances this week.I'd say Cloudland would beat WG.

Ole eagle, I know you're busy this week but can you tell us about your alls feeder system?  What grade school does Cosby get its students from?  I'd like to see you all be successful.  I never noticed how well cloudland does with their youth programs until my girls started cheerleading.  We have some devoted parents up here.  Hampton is strong with feeder programs as well. 

Ole eagle, I know you're busy this week but can you tell us about your alls feeder system?  What grade school does Cosby get its students from?  I'd like to see you all be successful.  I never noticed how well cloudland does with their youth programs until my girls started cheerleading.  We have some devoted parents up here.  Hampton is strong with feeder programs as well. 

Until you're involved in a youth FB program, you cant imagine how much time it takes...Thats why I was saying I hope Unaka sticks it out....Takes A LOT of time and sacrifice on all's part to be successful...And I'm not talking about winning...Just teaching the game & raising $$$$ to equip 100 kids plus cheerleaders is just the tip of the iceberg.

We have Little league for k-5 that is their own thing. they use our facilities but have nothing to do with schools or the High school program.

We have a Middle School program for 6-8 that falls under the High School program.

We Draw from 3 Schools Cosby is a fairly large elem. school usually will have about 60-70 eighth graders. the other 2 are VERY small one will typically have about 10 -12 eight graders and the other rarely has 10

Edited by old24eagle

We have Little league for k-5 that is their own thing. they use our facilities but have nothing to do with schools or the High school program.

We have a Middle School program for 6-8 that falls under the High School program.

We Draw from 3 Schools Cosby is a fairly large elem. school the other 2 are VERY small

After watching film ,do you still think you can hang.I'll say one thing,Weeks is a PLAYER.

After watching film ,do you still think you can hang.I'll say one thing,Weeks is a PLAYER.

Absolutely! #9 and #2 gonna be tough to stop. That aggressive D will be fun to try to attack all night. I still say PF would beat cloudland by 50. Them and WG would be a good game Cloudland might be able to contain WG speed better than we did but I don't know that they move the ball on em anymore than we did.