redrage invades lions country

cardfan

Well bad news!  Army worms have invaded TCA's field.  They are spraying today at noon.  Field Painting will be delayed until tomorrow.  Here's the speculation.....A helicopter was seen flying over the field last night with four men in the copter.  Authorities think they resembled RedRage, UTVOL2 and Cardfan and BIg Dog Sterling.  The copter was thought to be Nick Saban's personal copter.  We are pretty positive they dumped thousands of army worms on our field so that Akin will not have proper footing before he throws his 7th TD of the night.  Butch Jones called Coach Butler and said not to worry that the worms normally are eaten by a specific bird species.......Cardinals he thinks!!  Big OLinemen especially like them!!  Let's crank up this rip roaring Lion Machine and get it on!!!  Weather is looking good!  Hope we can have field ready.  We dads are good at painting!

Well bad news!  Army worms have invaded TCA's field.  They are spraying today at noon.  Field Painting will be delayed until tomorrow.  Here's the speculation.....A helicopter was seen flying over the field last night with four men in the copter.  Authorities think they resembled RedRage, UTVOL2 and Cardfan and BIg Dog Sterling.  The copter was thought to be Nick Saban's personal copter.  We are pretty positive they dumped thousands of army worms on our field so that Akin will not have proper footing before he throws his 7th TD of the night.  Butch Jones called Coach Butler and said not to worry that the worms normally are eaten by a specific bird species.......Cardinals he thinks!!  Big OLinemen especially like them!!  Let's crank up this rip roaring Lion Machine and get it on!!!  Weather is looking good!  Hope we can have field ready.  We dads are good at painting!

Little varments got my yard this week too.

Marquis matchup in 2AA football in the state! Trousdale fans would argue, but without Harper playing, these just may be the best two teams statewide. Lions home field, good weather, TCA back to full strength...couldn't hold a gun on me and make me predict a winner! Have to stick to my prediction (at least until Saturday) that A'ville wins when it counts in the playoffs due to experience and probable conditions favoring their style of play, but if the Lions put together the game that they are quite capable of, they could change my (and a lot of other people's) mind. Trenton, Huntingdon, and Mitchell round out the western division's contenders to go to Cookeville, but right now these two are the cream of the crop. 

Marquis matchup in 2AA football in the state! Trousdale fans would argue, but without Harper playing, these just may be the best two teams statewide. Lions home field, good weather, TCA back to full strength...couldn't hold a gun on me and make me predict a winner! Have to stick to my prediction (at least until Saturday) that A'ville wins when it counts in the playoffs due to experience and probable conditions favoring their style of play, but if the Lions put together the game that they are quite capable of, they could change my (and a lot of other people's) mind. Trenton, Huntingdon, and Mitchell round out the western division's contenders to go to Cookeville, but right now these two are the cream of the crop.

Trader, just left Scott's Hill stadium. Your field looks great! You have some big boys on that Middle School team! Good luck tomm night! SH by 7.

Trader, just left Scott's Hill stadium. Your field looks great! You have some big boys on that Middle School team! Good luck tomm night! SH by 7.

Coaches have been busting their tails on facilities, so thank you on their behalf! The middle school team...sad. Different coaches every season with no long term goals, no organization, almost an afterthought it seems. Hopefully that's resolved now, as Coach Stroup has two of his assistants coaching them this season (got a very late start)...it'll take a while but they'll be better with time, and that will in turn better the varsity team. Luck to your Lions too...man it's tough having you guys and Buford's boys in our district, but that'll make us tougher too (hopefully), if the kids can survive the beatings...LOL!

Well bad news! Army worms have invaded TCA's field. They are spraying today at noon. Field Painting will be delayed until tomorrow. Here's the speculation.....A helicopter was seen flying over the field last night with four men in the copter. Authorities think they resembled RedRage, UTVOL2 and Cardfan and BIg Dog Sterling. The copter was thought to be Nick Saban's personal copter. We are pretty positive they dumped thousands of army worms on our field so that Akin will not have proper footing before he throws his 7th TD of the night. Butch Jones called Coach Butler and said not to worry that the worms normally are eaten by a specific bird species.......Cardinals he thinks!! Big OLinemen especially like them!! Let's crank up this rip roaring Lion Machine and get it on!!! Weather is looking good! Hope we can have field ready. We dads are good at painting!

There is an army coming but it ain't worms ! Hide the women and children ! Strap them boys up tight !! Silver helmet feeding time !