DB at Volunteer.

Classic ignorance , classic ignorance !! Your little yellow faces tell me everything about you , especially your first one in this post .. "your always on the back of the bandwagon using this face".. Oh and about that sack

Dude I'm not sure if maybe you slipped and fell onto this thread, but this is not the Upward Bound Football site!! :huh: Nothing about your post says DB!!! Grow a sack and THEN come back and play.... B)

Edited by kingindian33

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap 1 and Blazer1Set, you guys always wanna start something. I mean really, lol. You guys are nothing more than 2nd Stringers. Years of always starting things on DB posts. Don't you ever tired of it.

Let's see, if you scroll up you'll see that I predicted a DB blowout win over Volunteer based on history.    How is that starting something?       Happy Labor Day guys.....

Are you talking about the Farragut team that DB just squeaked out a V on, that will be lucky to win 4 games on their schedule this season?? Yea I know Farragut...

That Farragut team would beat everybody else in Upper East Tennessee this year and every year. Why don't Tenn High schedule them and find out.

Without reading back, have we had an actual Volunteer fan post.I remember a really good running backs dad and brother would post a year or two ago.I think the falcon's are waiting in the shadows to surprise the Indians like South did in I think 2010 when they were supposed to stay off coacht before the game.I don't even know if the DB players and coaches even take the time to read this stuff anymore, so it's ok to say your going to stomp a mudhole in our azzes or something like that.You know, like how some of the 9th grade falcons told one of the DB boys a few weeks ago.I've already made sure those boys have a heads up like the varsity does now

I can't remember if you told it,but what is the story on your screen name.

Nothing much, honestly not a lot of meaning to it. I'm just a Kingsport guy who tries to support all 3 area high schools. I went to North, had kids at South, and nephews & nieces at D-B so I get around to all the schools athletic events. Probably to more South and DB than anywhere else. Also always go to either Greeneville and/or Elizabethton if they are playing at home in the postseason and no Kpt. team is still playing.

Two on the field

My point was batBOY,Is when was there last,and CAP and these other folks want to talk about DB winning state.My other point was,that's how they decided state champs back in the day.They voted on them,Just like the other schools that won a title by getting voted.The same way THS won there so called NATIONAL TITLE!!(IT WAS VOTED ON).But they don't bring that up when talking about DB has titles that was voted on.I guess there fake champs too.All the schools had a chance to win one that way,but they hate on DB cause a state wide panel picked them.Why didn't they pick there teams.Cause they want good enough.Why hasn't THS,SS,SHILL,BETSEY or any other local school other than GREENEVILLE won a state title.Even one of,if not the best team THS had a few yrs ago when they ran though everyone in the MTN LAKES for them to have there butts handed to them at MARYVILLE.THS hasn't had to play really anybody since MARYVILLE moved up,What's there problem,why can't they get it done now,And SS and BETSEY has to deal with GVILLE and ALCOA so they want win one unless GVILLE and ALCOA changes classifications.So batBOY keep talking about things you think you know so much about.YOU'RE LAME!!

Just incase I go to coacht jail.Roll Tribe !! beat those young Rebs Thursday at J Fred 5:00,Volunteer Friday down there and those punk 9th grade Volunteers next Monday that made their threats to one of DB's young skill players.

A few pointers when going to a Volunteer football game. Don't walk alone in the parking lot and especially don't let your wife or girlfriend walk alone. Watch where you step (cow piles) and watch where you sit (tobacco spit). Don't park beside any suspicious vehicles (mobile meth lab).

To those attending the 9th grade game, don't point out that they have 10th & 11th grade kids playing in the game. You'll just start a big fight.

They are not supposed to use 11th graders but several of our 9th grade games are against 9th and 10th .This DB 9th grade class has a bunch of dads that played for the likes of Greeneviile, North , Central , Volunteer as well as DB.This might not be the best DB crowd to pick a fight with.We have great lawyers, hunters and former bouncer's.That's bad odds nomatter where you went to school. The kids can play a little football as well.