The Tornadoes and the Stangs get together for a Brawl. UC vs Huntingdon

BigSwo

Dang I wish Friday night would get here. This is getting old. Huntingdon will test you.... Huntingdon doesn't take to the underdog roll very well. Swo and his tackle, play hard, no penalties, blah blah blah. Get on with the game and national title already!!!

Hey what's wrong with being conservative with your posts? The fact is that anyone who plays must take care of the fundamental aspects of the game. That's all I'm saying. Besides we have enough outside posters giving thier opinions on the outcome of this game. I'm just trying to keep things low key. There will be enough emotion from both teams when this thing gets started. I don't want to help the Stangs with any bulletin board material. Lol. I believe UC. Will win but we can't take Huntingdon for granted.

Union City will mercy rule a good Huntingdon football team. UC is on different level than everyone else in 1 and 2A.

I meant no disrespect to Huntingdon at all. They are a very tradition rich program. In my opinion UC has the best team in their school history. I just think UC is that much better than anything in 1 and 2-A this year. Huntingdon in my opinion just does not match up with UC at all. UC can and will score quick and the mustangs will have to grind it out. I think that the mustangs will fall behind early and the flood gates will open up. Huntingdon will not be able to stop UC. Only UC will stop UC. I truly hope I'm wrong but I think UC will mercy rule everyone they play this season. I've been wrong before and I'm sure that I will be wrong again. Good luck to both schools and hopefully it is a war and injury free.

I meant no disrespect to Huntingdon at all. They are a very tradition rich program. In my opinion UC has the best team in their school history. I just think UC is that much better than anything in 1 and 2-A this year. Huntingdon in my opinion just does not match up with UC at all. UC can and will score quick and the mustangs will have to grind it out. I think that the mustangs will fall behind early and the flood gates will open up. Huntingdon will not be able to stop UC. Only UC will stop UC. I truly hope I'm wrong but I think UC will mercy rule everyone they play this season. I've been wrong before and I'm sure that I will be wrong again. Good luck to both schools and hopefully it is a war and injury free.

I know that had to hurt. Thanks for the support.

If Huntingdon beats UC straight. up does that make them the best team in 1&2A. And I said IF

horse I will have to wait and see what happens first. If the Stangs simply whip the Tornadoes and dominates them then yes. If UC has a meltdown like they did against McKenzie last year and fumbles the ball 9 times or if a key injury occurs then I will have to hold back a bit. Either way I am hoping for a game like you guys had against West View. With my Tornadoes coming out on top of course.

Love it when folks talk about we as if they are the ones that is on the field we we we . The players are the ones that are out there.

Yes we. The players the coaches and the fans in our minds are one. The fans are always very important and are part of the team. Like the 12th man in Seattle. So yes I stand by that comment of "WE".

Looks like its going to be wet tomorrow night. Maybe that will help slow that option (Veer) down.

I remember getting ours handed to us by a very good union city team in a blowout, not exactly sure about the year but wanting to say around 2000.  I think we could compete with them that year if it wasnt raining, but think rain or not this year we will just get outplayed if we are to lose this year.  I think our team is one of the best in 2a in west tn but I think Union City is on a different league than us and experience would probably get us beat not rain.  Don't cut us out though.

I still think we can compete with them and think we got  a shot a better shot than people give us credit for.  If we upset Union City somehow it'll be because we are better than everyone is giving us credit for not because Union City messed up.  I dont think we will get blown out, if I'm wrong dont hold heads down as Union City Tornadoes are great like everyone says they are.

BTW I will not know final of score as I am traveling tomorrow night.  I will eat my crow Saturday at some point if the mustangs lose cause I picked them to win.

Lets give them tornadoes a fight tomorrow night win or lose play 4 quarters of smashmouth and prove to everyone we better than people giving us credit.  GO MUSTANGS!!!!!