South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Moore man against this Helton man)

Roy Dillard

OP, Ambassador now you fellas know there is only a handful of faithful and the rest are fair-weather fans. That goes for SP and MC. The truth just plain hurts. MC hasn't had and never will be able to duplicate what the ole ball coach and the band achieved in the early 90s. It came and gone just like that. Fact is, SP has been on the decline since 07 when Robert Robinson and his group left. But folks like OP, Ambassador, and heck I guess even ole Roy hang in there and stick with them. As a true fan, you will eventually get rewarded with those unforgettable runs that the teams have and enough memories to last a lifetime. Matter of fact I had a discussion just yesterday about who was the best ATHLETE to ever come through the valley, and I went with JW from the Pirates 1969. Do you Pirate faithful know who I'm referring to? :popcorneater: Not going to give a prediction but good luck to both teams this Friday night and hope for a injury free game.

Old faithful I agree with JW the top valley athlete and all other comments as well. I think SP spoils the Whitwell homecoming, IF they show up ready.

Was out of town a few weeks back. Only a small handful of folks could have posted that.

Edited by nohope