9-AAA Friday night score predictions

MJGOLDENBEARS

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^you are hilarious...Beech 13-10 over P-town?? And your other predictions I feel are a little far fetched as well.

I've learned to ignore him...

Beech 42 Portland 13

Hendersonville 48 Gallatin 6

Mt Juliet 41 Wilson Central 35

Station Camp 31 Lebanon 13

Edited by eers

It appears everyone is one the same page, Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central should be a good game.  The other three could get out of hand.  The questionable one here to me is Station Camp/Lebanon.  Station Camp really had all they wanted last year at Lebanon.  This could be tighter than what everyone is thinking.

It appears everyone is one the same page, Mt. Juliet and Wilson Central should be a good game.  The other three could get out of hand.  The questionable one here to me is Station Camp/Lebanon.  Station Camp really had all they wanted last year at Lebanon.  This could be tighter than what everyone is thinking.

Beech over Portland... this game would be close.. except beech got embarrassed last week. I see a huge blow out this week.

Hville beats Gallatin as bad as they want to

Mt juliet beats Central

Camp Beats Lebanon

Beech over Portland

Station Camp over Lebanon

Mt Juliet over Wilson Central- should be a good game

It pains me to say but Hendersonville over Gallatin

There's nothing wrong with being realistic, not sure what the situation in Gallatin currently is. I do know MJ has been through tough seasons(last year) and seem to bounce back just fine. It may take a coaching change, or just waiting for players to mature. They should bounce back next season, and it's not out of the question for them to win 5 maybe 6 games anyways. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

There's nothing wrong with being realistic, not sure what the situation in Gallatin currently is. I do know MJ has been through tough seasons(last year) and seem to bounce back just fine. It may take a coaching change, or just waiting for players to mature. They should bounce back next season, and it's not out of the question for them to win 5 maybe 6 games anyways.

Unfortunately I believe 3 or 4 is more realistic.