Sevier county vs maryville

gobears89

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it. I see the Science Hill MOwest score and Im thinking blowout then fast forward to the game and I am kicking myself the whole game because of all the bad luck kind of stuff that kept happening. Why do I do that to the Bears? No more, everybody gets my respect from here on out.

In the words of the little giants "Help us God"!

GoBears!

Lol. I was wondering how u felt during that game. I'm anxious to see how we play tomorrow night, see if we've closed the gap any

WELL...ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKIN IN....THE TEAM AS A WHOLE IS BALANCED...BUT THE DEFENSE IS STANDING OUT A LITTLE MORE SO FAR THAN IN THE PAST IMO...LET'S SEE IF THIS GAME ENDS UP IN A SHOOTOUT.......AND THAT WILL TELL YOU ABOUT THE DEFENSE....

This will not be a shootout. At least not on SC's part. Maryville never has had any trouble with our style of offense in the past and their defense this year is just as good (especially their front 7) if not better then previously.  

I got an extra potent batch of red koolaid this week and was ready to make a prediction. But it has been unusually quiet from the rebel fans this week. Hmmmm...

I think I'll wait a little while and maybe try the hair of the dog.

Welp sx......a littull Nazruth ant a baid thang..... B)

Jessie Smiffie sed laist nite on tha Preps Sports Twonite.....thait thay wuz sum "blood inn tha watur" inn thiz gaim......and then ewe add tha commints ov Mr. Wallace.......Eye jist hoap we down't git blowed out...... :huh:

Jessie Smiffie sed laist nite on tha Preps Sports Twonite.....thait thay wuz sum "blood inn tha watur" inn thiz gaim......and then ewe add tha commints ov Mr. Wallace.......Eye jist hoap we down't git blowed out...... :huh:

Tell Mr200 to get there early. We may have to warm up the D with some blood alley before the game.

Fair warning, the bears will put up some points tonight. We have been studying William blount's famous "15 points a quarter" offense :)

Tell Mr200 to get there early. We may have to warm up the D with some blood alley before the game.

sx ....Eye sortee thaink we mite bee farred upp ennyway..... :popcorneater: 

Mr200 missed laist weak's gaim fishin' down att West Point, Georgie and eye tolt him no moore missin'......And thait eye wood taik him down two Mannin' Lain Pond and we wood taik my jon bote beefour he misses enny moore gaims......Thait old mealfoil inn Mannin' Pond wood mess up hiz purtee $60,000 Rainger ennyhow...... Pluss my littull $75 bote seets iz a lott moore comfortabull....... ^_^

sofa-chair-boat.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

sx ....Eye sortee thaink we mite bee farred upp ennyway..... :popcorneater:

Mr200 missed laist weak's gaim fishin' down att West Point, Georgie and eye tolt him no moore missin'......And thait eye wood taik him down two Mannin' Lain Pond and we wood taik my jon bote beefour he misses enny moore gaims......Thait old mealfoil inn Mannin' Pond wood mess up hiz purtee $60,000 Rainger ennyhow...... Pluss my littull $75 bote seets iz a lott moore comfortabull....... ^_^

sofa-chair-boat.jpg

Stars I think you should bring your trash service to Sevierville. You're way to high class for Blount County with a redneck yacht as fine as that. Does it have wooden or fancy plastic paddles? I could hook mamma up with a gig at the finest corporation in america aka Dollywood. Cause if she can make a funnel cake you just cant beat the one near the rampage.

And I hate to say it but I agree with SCBear about the all star d. I dont see a shoot out happening only 1 of 2 things either the Bears get smoked or its a close low scoring  ball game.

There is NO WAY the Smoky Bears will blow out this well respected All Star team. Why with all their stellar returning front 7, great coaching and an star TB from SEVIERVILLE we will be lucky to get out alive.  B) 

GoBears!

You're way to high class for Blount County with a redneck yacht as fine as that. Does it have wooden or fancy plastic paddles? I could hook mamma up with a gig at the finest corporation in america aka Dollywood. Cause if she can make a funnel cake you just cant beat the one near the rampage.

gb89.....A cupple thangs.....

1. Eye haiv sum old rubbur flippers thait eye paddull wif....

b. Eye down't no if'un momma cain maik funnull caik ere knott....Butt eye cain asshure ewe she cain eat 'em.....Thay haid 'em ovur att Hardin Vallee laist weak and once she cuvvered thait 2 duzzen funnull caiks inn tha powdurry sugger and lit intwo tham thangs......Hit looked jist like one ov tham stewdunt secshuns wif baby powdurrs............ :huh:

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS