Week 5: Ooltewah at Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett

BigDave1967

Well just to let you know......there's never been a post on CoachT that has scored a point or won a game. So my advice is use another method to pump up your team. Also I like that last sentence you set up. Now I know what you'll be saying "just in case you lose". And by the way DB doesn't have a "TOP DEFENSE". I don't even know why you would say that considering this could be one of the worst defenses I've seen at DB in the past 20 years.

You must be a special kinda stupid....Im not on trying to pump up the owls football team,Im pumping them up to you and whoever else(if your 16,17 or 18 yrs old and need an old fat man to get you pumped up to play a game your not worth the dirt on your shoes).im supposed to say the owls are going to win(cause I truly believe they will)not get on here and say they're going to lose.And as for the "just in case we lose"comment.....quit fishing for some sort of weakness or being intimidated from me or owl fans,your not going to get it.Bottom line is don't YOU PUMP UP your team,stadium,fans,big screen etc....hoping some highschooler gets on here and gets scared...last time I looked you don't get a point,td or win just because you have a BIG stadium or a BIG tv.....GO OWLS!!!! everybody stay safe(except wapo japo,hope he gets hit in the head with some owl-s@#T and walks into goal post!!)

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say playing the 11th graders was cheating enough but those were the worst refs as a group nomatter if one or two had issues with DB or they were just that bad.You would have had to seen it , to believe it.The DB fans quoted the rules several times and they probably just got pizzed from the little ladies cursing them more then anything.

Worst called game I've "EVER" seen. Hope #71 is OK, some rough tactics used by our brethren from Washington Co. a great comeback win by our freshmen.

Worst called game I've "EVER" seen. Hope #71 is OK, some rough tactics used by our brethren from Washington Co. a great comeback win by our freshmen.

Didn't know 71  got hurt,but there was a lot of dirty stuff up front.I'm just not a fan of the cut block and the chop is even lower on my list.I feel for the kids that have to go in early because I know NONE of them want to hear the smart azz stuff they will have to deal with .

Edited by BatmanDB

You must be a special kinda stupid....Im not on trying to pump up the owls football team,Im pumping them up to you and whoever else(if your 16,17 or 18 yrs old and need an old fat man to get you pumped up to play a game your not worth the dirt on your shoes).im supposed to say the owls are going to win(cause I truly believe they will)not get on here and say they're going to lose.And as for the "just in case we lose"comment.....quit fishing for some sort of weakness or being intimidated from me or owl fans,your not going to get it.Bottom line is don't YOU PUMP UP your team,stadium,fans,big screen etc....hoping some highschooler gets on here and gets scared...last time I looked you don't get a point,td or win just because you have a BIG stadium or a BIG tv.....GO OWLS!!!! everybody stay safe(except wapo japo,hope he gets hit in the head with some owl-s@#T and walks into goal post!!)

Oh, another internet tough guy. Why are you wasting your time pumping your team up to me? I could care less. I'm not a player. Unless you rednecks are planning on coming up in the stands and starting a fight. And that wouldn't surprise me either. Don't let the big screen scare you. It's just a big tv.

DB FANS ARE LIKE MURIVIL FANS....THEY TALK JIBBERISH ALL NIGHT....MAYBE SHIFTS OD MUMBO JUMBO....WACKO JACKO HAVE YOU HAD ANY SHUT EYE???

I'M REFRESHED AND READY TO STIR THE POT AGAIN???

#GO OWLS #LOP#BIGBOYFOOTBALL!!!!

#BRING IT ON TRIBE!!

#POP POP AND YOU DON'T STOP!

#SPEED KILLZ!!

#THROW IT UP!!WE WILL CATCH

#GROUND AND POUND!!!! #POP

#RUN BABY RUN!!! #CLACKCLACK

#RESPECTDAOWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, another internet tough guy. Why are you wasting your time pumping your team up to me? I could care less. I'm not a player. Unless you rednecks are planning on coming up in the stands and starting a fight. And that wouldn't surprise me either. Don't let the big screen scare you. It's just a big tv.

DON'T GET WADDED UP WACKO JACKO....WE ARE A CLASS BUNCH OF OWLS.....

Dont hate on me Passive.  Just cause I dont make predictions like you do dont mean I put some kind of curse on your Owls.  Give it your best shot.  Maybe yall can win.  Ive made no bones about it though...I always hope yall lose.

WHY WOULD I HATE ON THE POSTER BOY FOR COMPLAINTS.....THE DIFFERENCE IN MY PREDICTIONS AND YOURS ARE THAT MINE ARE POSITIVE....AND YOURS  ARE NEGATIVE...AND IT HAS SPILLED OVER TO YOUR PURPLE POUNDERZ.....#TAKEAHIKE