Maplewood vs. East Nashville

MetroLegend

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't like to see them be successful. Their recent success doesn't sit well with PC. Football or basketball. Thats a fact. It's a very new/fresh bitter rivalry.

Yeah we can save it til Saturday. But let me say this what East done in basketball that was amazing hats off to y'all staff and players. Far as football y'all have never beat us so that's why I called East our Lil brothers. Like I always said 10AA all day til ur team plays pearl. It would be great to see East and Pearl in Cookeville I'll get there early to see East play and hopefully win. So we not hating on East at all good luck to both teams Friday cause we have a bye...lol

Yeah we can save it til Saturday. But let me say this what East done in basketball that was amazing hats off to y'all staff and players. Far as football y'all have never beat us so that's why I called East our Lil brothers. Like I always said 10AA all day til ur team plays pearl. It would be great to see East and Pearl in Cookeville I'll get there early to see East play and hopefully win. So we not hating on East at all good luck to both teams Friday cause we have a bye...lol

I respect that.

Look up East Lit last playoff when buddy

I don't have to look anything up "buddy".

East picked up football in the fall of 2008 with Bubba Spears as coach. They played a mostly JV schedule that year going 9-1 and losing to Sequatchie Co. Ineligible for playoffs.

2009 went 5-5 under Bubba Spears

2010 went 6-5 with 1st round playoff loss to Smith Co. under Jim Wilson

2011 went 4-6 under Jim Wilson

2012 went 3-7 under Brian Waite

2013 went 9-3 under Brian Waite with 1st round win over Lipscomb and 2nd round loss to CPA

The last East Nashville High School football team was in the fall of 1985. From that point until football was started again in 2008 there was no football team at East Nashville High School. There was 10 years in there when it was only a junior high before East Lit was opened. No school, no football.

Did you get all that Buddy?

Buddy you cannot count years they never even had a team as years they didn't make the playoffs. East didn't play in the World Series last year either so I guess they have a 111 year streak of not making that either? What a joke. East Nashville Magnet School is in its 7th year of football. No more no less.

I don't know how much easier I can make this for you. Even with grading for learning you are getting an F on this one. I guess I will have to give you a 50 like all the other idiots that deserve a zero.

Besides that, the old East High School did not make any playoffs in 1985 or for quite a few years before that so even with your ignorant outlook that is wrong also.

LOL on that.

Name a game the starters played the entire game... I'll wait.

OK champ pay attention.

1st game of the year vs. Hillwood (a 48-0 victory) with running clock.

starting backfield was responsible for all 25 of your running plays and 7-11 of your passing plays including an Upton 43 yd. TD pass while up 41-0 with clock spinning. 32=36 offensive plays by starters. So I guess the subs just ran their 4 plays in the 4th quarter and the Toppers controlled the rest of the time without scoring. Yeah right.

2nd game vs. Glencliff (36-0 victory) with running clock

27-28 running plays by starting backfield. 13-16 pass plays by Upton. 40-44 plays by starters

Looks like the subs ran their same 4 plays.

3rd game vs. Whites Creek (45-0 victory) with running clock.

ALL 27 running plays by starting backfield. ALL 12 passing plays by Upton including a 45 yd. TD pass while up 38-0 with clock running. That means that ALL 39 of your offensive plays involved your starting backfield. Guess the Cobras controlled the ball for all of the 4th quarter then right? Whatever.

4th game vs. Westmoreland (38-0 victory) with running clock.

38-41 running plays by starters. All 7 pass attempts by Upton. 45-48 offensive plays involving starting backfield. Must have cut the subs back to 3 plays in the 4th. No wait, Upton got hurt on a play deep in the 4th quarter so  I guess you just overlooked that.

5th game vs. Stratford (41-0 victory) with running clock

23-26 running plays by starting backfield. All 17 passes attempted by Upton including a 25 yd. TD pass up 35-0 in 4th with running clock.   That makes 40-43 offensive plays by starters. At least you are consistent keeping the subs to 3 plays for the whole quarter since "they never play in the 4th". Just say no to drugs son.

6th game vs. Ezell Harding (54-0 victory) with spinning clock.

Only 10-17 running plays involved starters (finally). 7 of 9 passes by Upton including a 10 yd. TD pass while up 48-0 and clock running. I would question why you only dressed half your team for the Homecoming game. Makes those subs really feel like part of the team that way.

Unlike you these stats are directly from the Tennessean which means directly from your coaching staff. You see you cannot have it  both ways. Hard to lie about them not playing when you turn your own proof in. Padding those stats is hard to cover up.

It is a scheduling year. Good luck with that.

Work in progress, you are either part of the problem or part of the solution. The problem is still there so I guess we have our answer. Surprising considering your stock.