Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

Been quiet this week but decided to hop on a give my opinion!! Very big game for each team, and yes, bigger for SC. For all the preseason hype Gallatin talked, they've been a disappointment. However, I know they've had injuries and such so maybe they'll put it together. I like SC 31-17. I don't see Gallatin being able to stop the Bison. SC was able to exploit WC last week and the game was over by the end of the first quarter. Station Camp is beginning to click offensively and I see them being able to stop a very mediocre Green Wave offense, even if the field is wet. SC is at its best when it pounds the football with Gilley and Anderton. I don't see how the wet field will favor Gallatin because SC is better when it runs the football?? I'm not getting involved in all the coaching rumors because that had nothing to do with tomorrow night. I see Station Camp winning its next three games and looking at 6-3 headed Into week 10 against Hendersonville. A loss of Gallatin, well, I know eers will be disappointed. However, maybe he can coach for the Green Wave next year. He's been around the county with a few teams. Go Bison.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been quiet this week but decided to hop on a give my opinion!! Very big game for each team, and yes, bigger for SC. For all the preseason hype Gallatin talked, they've been a disappointment. However, I know they've had injuries and such so maybe they'll put it together. I like SC 31-17. I don't see Gallatin being able to stop the Bison. SC was able to exploit WC last week and the game was over by the end of the first quarter. Station Camp is beginning to click offensively and I see them being able to stop a very mediocre Green Wave offense, even if the field is wet. SC is at its best when it pounds the football with Gilley and Anderton. I don't see how the wet field will favor Gallatin because SC is better when it runs the football?? I'm not getting involved in all the coaching rumors because that had nothing to do with tomorrow night. I see Station Camp winning its next three games and looking at 6-3 headed Into week 10 against Hendersonville. A loss of Gallatin, well, I know eers will be disappointed. However, maybe he can coach for the Green Wave next year. He's been around the county with a few teams. Go Bison.

Thanks for the boost of confidence, perhaps I'll apply if it opens. Btw, I'll not be disappointed with a Gallatin loss, I just think they're playing better now and SC is mediocre. I predicted a Gallatin win, but truly have no dog in the fight. SC fans are delusional and think they're better than they really are. All I heard coming into the year was how good SC passing attack would be and again, mediocre. Now it's Gilley and Anderton pounding it? Let's just face it, last year was their shot and they blew it.

There are no coaching rumors!!! Only ones from your delusional fanbase!!

Honestly, if Gallatin cannot contain Anderton and if they tackle as poorly as some of the games this year then I predict a long night for the Green Wave. Gallatin will have to have their best effort of the season in order to win. Station Camp is literally fighting for their playoff lives and has a ton of motivation to beat the Wave. They are more explosive than Gallatin and if Gallatin gets behind by 14 points it may be over. This should be a good game and that's what I am hoping for. SC, after this year does not have the talent in the pipeline, so this could be their last chance to defeat the Green Wave in several years.