8-AA Girls

uknow22

Who really cares, not one kid on this list will probably ever play d-1 major college basketball anyways. Let them enjoy the high school experience and move on ..award them all..

Akira Levy might if she continues to develope. I just think it waters it down when 31 of 40 starters honored. This aint 8 y/o rec league ball where everyone gets a participation trophy. But its just my opinion, again no ill will to those honored.

If Callie was still playing, this would have been the most interesting 8aa tourney in many years. Smith co. may never see another like her. One of the most dominate players that I've ever seen play!

I agree. Too bad she was injured. She is the leading scorer in SC history. I don't expect her records will be broken for many years to come.

If Callie was still playing, this would have been the most interesting 8aa tourney in many years. Smith co. may never see another like her. One of the most dominate players that I've ever seen play!

great player for upper Cumberland girls basketball, but please get out head west bout 50 miles and watch say Oakland blackman play and u will see a difference in talent. You tube crystal danger field junior uconn commit from Blackman. Sorry but pls keep things in perspective. Amy brown, Tiffany krantz, Kelly jolly, major d 1 players from livingston and Sparta. Not dogging anyone but just keeping it real..

They care. If playing at the next level ( Jr college or better) gets education paid for, they care.

sorry but making a list does not get u an athletic college scholarship.. Just like letters in the mail mean nothing until that coach calls u or shows up to your game or school, means nothing just a scrapbook u can show your kids, like I said better enjoy your high school career will be over before you know it..

great player for upper Cumberland girls basketball, but please get out head west bout 50 miles and watch say Oakland blackman play and u will see a difference in talent. You tube crystal danger field junior uconn commit from Blackman. Sorry but pls keep things in perspective. Amy brown, Tiffany krantz, Kelly jolly, major d 1 players from livingston and Sparta. Not dogging anyone but just keeping it real..

You are talking about one of the best players in the country. Apples & oranges.