8-AA Girls

uknow22

Not many if any better...pin head or not. You don't go to UConn if there are.

so u have seen her? So are u saying Hackett is most dominating player u have ever seen? Or are u saying most dominating 8 aa player u have ever seen? Or best smith county player u have ever seen? My answers most dominating player I have ever seen? Jennifer azzi oak ridge high ..most dominating 8 aa player? Going with Amy brown Livingston high. Best smith county player I have ever seen? Callie Hackett smith county high

so u have seen her? So are u saying Hackett is most dominating player u have ever seen? Or are u saying most dominating 8 aa player u have ever seen? Or best smith county player u have ever seen? My answers most dominating player I have ever seen? Jennifer azzi oak ridge high ..most dominating 8 aa player? Going with Amy brown Livingston high. Best smith county player I have ever seen? Callie Hackett smith county high

Yes...I've seen her. Probably the best 8AA player I've seen was Julie Powell...Cannon County. Amy Brown...Sunday Watson...& Tiffany Krantz were great players also. I never said anyone was dominating. The best SC player is tough. There have been many very good ones. Callie is certainly one of if not the best. Kayci Ferriss was the best inside player her freshman year. She was a finalist for Miss BB. She would have the school record for points if she had played her senior year. The Givens sisters along with Martha West...and others on that team were very good. They went toe to toe with LA those years.

Yes...I've seen her. Probably the best 8AA player I've seen was Julie Powell...Cannon County. Amy Brown...Sunday Watson...& Tiffany Krantz were great players also. I never said anyone was dominating. The best SC player is tough. There have been many very good ones. Callie is certainly one of if not the best. Kayci Ferriss was the best inside player her freshman year. She was a finalist for Miss BB. She would have the school record for points if she had played her senior year. The Givens sisters along with Martha West...and others on that team were very good. They went toe to toe with LA those years.

I was on the boys team at LA when Amy Brown was there. None of us could guard Amy lol & trust me we tried between practices. She had the patented fade away. Hackett is the best player I have seen from SC & you would have to go back a long way to find a better point guard in our district. Maybe Krantz Edited by oldkodger

I was on the boys team at LA when Amy Brown was there. None of us could guard Amy lol & trust me we tried between practices. She had the patented fade away. Hackett is the best player I have seen from SC & you would have to go back a long way to find a better point guard in our district. Maybe Krantz

You are probably right. Callie could penetrate off of the dribble and get to the rim with anyone. That's pretty incredible for someone that's no more than 5'3". Nobody really guarded her this year.,.and they played some very good teams. You couldn't press them because she could break it by herself. If they had a lead she would get fouled and hardly ever missed a meaningful free throw. Krantz was much taller. She was great at penetrating and passing out to Watson. Julie Powell was a scoring machine. I didn't see anyone guard her either.

great player for upper Cumberland girls basketball, but please get out head west bout 50 miles and watch say Oakland blackman play and u will see a difference in talent. You tube crystal danger field junior uconn commit from Blackman. Sorry but pls keep things in perspective. Amy brown, Tiffany krantz, Kelly jolly, major d 1 players from livingston and Sparta. Not dogging anyone but just keeping it real..

I know Riverdale is not Blackman...but CM did beat them and is third in 8aa.

Julie Powell is #18 in scoring all time for Vanderbilt with 1394 points. At CC she had 2894 points...was 2 time Ms. basketball winner...3 time finalist. They won a state title in '89 after finishing 2nd in '87 & '88 to South Greene.

Good article in Cannon paper.

http://www.cannoncourier.com/treated-like-royalty-cms-11992

Edited by Antwan

Since I been around here Emily Christian(TTU) UH, Leshay Davis(WKU-TTU) UH, and Hackett SC are the best three I have seen since I been following 8aa. Abby Sissom(MTSU)CC, Kayla Biles(Trevecca) UH, Mackenzie Sells(MTSU)LA would be my next three. I probably have missed a few but those 6 come to mind first.

Brandy Brown from York was something else to watch too. Pretty much carried the team to the state semis by herself one year.