8-AA Girls

uknow22

Upper man I agree 100% but I don't think Macon in any shape or form will get 2nd. I would go Livingston , Cannon , and the rest. I saw many of these teams at camp, and I know its just camp but no one stood out that I saw. We will know by Christmas.

. Was just guessing after 1st......I think the coach hire at Macon was huge, and it will show

Larry White...ha. I don't see that working out in District 8-AA.

However, I'll go with Upperman over everyone. Youth is turning into experience and that youth is TALENTED. Livingston could compete for #1, but probably #2. The rest is open.

York, in my opinion, will be the most improved and will make the Region Tournament.

Larry White...ha. I don't see that working out in District 8-AA.

However, I'll go with Upperman over everyone. Youth is turning into experience and that youth is TALENTED. Livingston could compete for #1, but probably #2. The rest is open.

York, in my opinion, will be the most improved and will make the Region Tournament.

nobody works out at Macon long term. But he is a good coach, and Macon has a 7th-8th grade group this year that could be the top in the state at any level. So if the locals leave him alone for 3-5 years, he could have them back in the Boro competing for a title.