Science Hill/DB. Halloween Showdown.

Aussie2TN

WHYYYYYYYY has SOUTH even been mentioned on this thread!!? They wouldn't last one half with either DB or SH's JV this year, and they are about to get the brakes beat off of them by Betsy in a couple of days. Go pick your nose somewhere else Hilts... you're blocking the view!! :popcorneater:

"Brakes beat off"? Please define that for us rednecks. Edited by jhilts

I think its going to be one of the biggest football crowds in tn this year even with the threat of weather !

I'm not so sure anymore. Had the forecast not been so bad for tomorrow I definitely believe this game had the potential to have one of the largest crowds in the state this year. However, if it really turns out to be as cold/rainy as they're predicting, a lot of fans will choose to stay home. Especially with the game being streamed online.

Pretty much what I'm thinking .I shouldn't go myself but you only live once and there may never be another DB vs SH game with so many questions going in and both sides just hoping they can win .I think you can throw around every possible outcome and unless it's a defensive game,nobody will be surprised.I hope we both come out without injuries and can both get a home playoff game  next week.Nothing but respect for what coach Carter has going on and best of luck after this one to the Hilltoppers.

Just running the numbers and trying to figure out the playoffs as to the outcome of this game.This is nowhere near 100% correctly checked.Looks like the Sevier county loss was big for both of us.Possibly putting the bears in the 4th slot and the winner of this game 2ed and loser 3ed for playoff positions.Meaning the Bears will play Maryville in the second round if they win and we could possibly have a rematch in the second round if we both win.Somebody check this for a fact.It's very early in the morning and this could be 180 from how it is.Also some possible tough matchups in the first round for several teams.Example is a pretty darn tough Hardin Valley team at 6-4.Nothing is a given for most teams in the first round.

Edited by BatmanDB

After attending the South/Betsy game last night, I'm not sure my old azz ticker can handle much more excitment.  Yall don't expect an exciting, electric atmosphere tonight in JC do you?  I'm struggling to decide if I want to get out in this crowd, or stay home and help mama hand out treats.  Batman says weather is not looking good...gotta check.  Traffic will suck too.  But wow, I hate to miss this game.  Shucks.

Batman, you have yet another youngin coming through playing?  What's that like 13 or so?

By the way, Bat, I'm sooo curious who this striped midget is.  hehe  I work with a zebra, here in the real world, but I don't think he's your all's midget.  (LOL if he is).  Can you give me a last name first initial? 

I hope this game is epic tonight.  49-50 or 2-3.  Just close.  And no hand shake hijinks like Crockett. 

Edited by Pudding