Gallatin at Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

I would dare say you are right on target with that analysis. I think this game is more of a shoot out. I think both sides will score points. Turn overs are huge in this game. It is only Monday and I can't wait to see this one. Mt Juliet has great facilities, good fan support, good band, and great concessions! All the makings for a good game. Hopefully Gallatin can get a few of the injured back this week and make a game of it.

Nice GWave, but I would say Gallatin is the favorite because they have came together as a team and are clicking on all cylinders of late. MJ is still struggling to mesh as a unit. Hopefully MJ can pull off the upset. Good luck to the Bears. Always a hard hitting and intense rivalry no matter what the records are. Pray for a injury free game.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice GWave, but I would say Gallatin is the favorite because they have came together as a team and are clicking on all cylinders of late. MJ is still struggling to mesh as a unit. Hopefully MJ can pull off the upset. Good luck to the Bears. Always a hard hitting and intense rivalry no matter what the records are. Pray for a injury free game.

I don't think Gallatin is the favorite at all. Gallatin has never won at MJ's new facility. MJ also has 600 more students than Gallatin. MJ has played the tougher schedule as well. MJ has also rested an extra week, sorry wasn't supposed to mention that LOL! Gallatin also has a few injured that we all hope will get back to the field. Gallatin is definitely the underdog in this game. Not by much granted.

I don't think Gallatin is the favorite at all. Gallatin has never won at MJ's new facility. MJ also has 600 more students than Gallatin. MJ has played the tougher schedule as well. MJ has also rested an extra week, sorry wasn't supposed to mention that LOL! Gallatin also has a few injured that we all hope will get back to the field. Gallatin is definitely the underdog in this game. Not by much granted.

Lol now here we go..... Part 2 MJ has 600 more students

Without getting into too mch detail, Gallatin has a much bigger African American population. Let's be honest they are typically the best athletes.....That kind of equals it out to an extent.

It takes a lot for me to find something offensive but this statement is very borderline. At best it's a bad choice to even post something like this.

Without getting into too mch detail, Gallatin has a much bigger African American population. Let's be honest they are typically the best athletes.....That kind of equals it out to an extent.

Lets here the detail. Gallatin is 71% White, 21% Black and of course we have the best athletes. We even have a 7% Hispanic population so in theory, our soccer team is better, right? Our 1% Asians must be good as well. Our academic team beat MJ 600 to 190. Let's be honest, race don't matter and stereotypes do not define an individual.

Anyway, back to Football. Too close to call. Gallatin still has some key injuries but, has seemed to come together as a team over the last 3-4 games. This game will be decided in the trenches and with turnovers. My biased prediction is Gallatin 34 MJ 27 in OT.

Without taking this into a huge off topic debate, no one can sit here and say AA are not (on average) the better athletes.. I don't see how anyone can disagree, it's a compliment and a realistic statement.... If you can't take the realistic side of things then you might as well live as a recluse. People always tend to get sensitive when race gets involved into anything?! I should be able to make a simple opinion/statement without people getting sensitive and jumping to false conclusions.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Lets here the detail. Gallatin is 71% White, 21% Black and of course we have the best athletes. We even have a 7% Hispanic population so in theory, our soccer team is better, right? Our 1% Asians must be good as well. Our academic team beat MJ 600 to 190. Let's be honest, race don't matter and stereotypes do not define an individual.

Anyway, back to Football. Too close to call. Gallatin still has some key injuries but, has seemed to come together as a team over the last 3-4 games. This game will be decided in the trenches and with turnovers. My biased prediction is Gallatin 34 MJ 27 in OT.

Nice I respect your comeback, but at the end of the day you just made an OPINION. You can't have a debate if you jump to conclusions and throw your finger out and say "your wrong and I'm right" By the way, 21 % is much more than MJ has which was my original statement. Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Wow talk about taking something out of Proportion! It was a compliment!!!!!!!! What an overreaction lol trying to make me seem arrogant or racist? It a simple statement and honestly it is a fact.

Wow talk about taking something out of Proportion! It was a compliment!!!!!!!! What an overreaction lol trying to make me seem arrogant or racist? It a simple statement and honestly it is a fact.

Without taking this into a huge off topic debate, no one can sit here and say AA are not (on average) the better athletes.. I don't see how anyone can disagree, it's a compliment and a realistic statement.... If you can't take the realistic side of things then you might as well live as a recluse.

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think you are racist. It is just an odd statement to make in reply to having several hundred more enrollment at MJ. I don't believe having several hundred more enrolled or having more black athletes than white athletes is a big factor.