Gallatin at Mount Juliet

MJGOLDENBEARS

Thanks for the compliment. I don't think you are racist. It is just an odd statement to make in reply to having several hundred more enrollment at MJ. I don't believe having several hundred more enrolled or having more black athletes than white athletes is a big factor.

Ok that's more reasonable, but I do tend to say things most people would never say.... It's just me, I'm sorry to all the people I have offended and will offend. Once again I am a realist, am I always politically correct? No. However I am going to say what is on my mind. To everyone who is sensitive, just avoid what I say. Trust me there are much worse people you will come across in the real world. With that being said I'm done with this whole debate. Back to football!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice I respect your comeback, but at the end of the day you just made an OPINION. You can't have a debate if you jump to conclusions and throw your finger out and say "your wrong and I'm right"

Never said "your wrong and I'm right" therefore quotes do not apply. The only opinion I have is on the game. I am usually never offended but, it did bring me out of hibernation.

Gallatin has not beat a winner this year. Gallatin has beat a bunch of losing teams this year. Mj will beat them.

And SC is a losing team... Heard SC is hoping to get Roger Perry as the next head coach. Lol... Kyle does not need your backing as he is a good athlete and kid without your fascination of posting about him being the best ever... Are you really retiring from CoachT when Kyle graduates... You did not participate in any previous Gallatin championship... Gallatin is a winner...     

How is the injury status at Gallatin ? Anyone out for Friday? As far as I know everyone is healthy at MJ.

Gallatin has had a few banged up but I have not heard about them so far this week.

This should provide an interesting look for both teams. There is a lot riding on this game which adds to the intensity level. When the Wave was 1-3 I mentioned to some people that if they could start a run that the real test would be this week. Well here it is!!

Gallatin has had a few banged up but I have not heard about them so far this week.

This should provide an interesting look for both teams. There is a lot riding on this game which adds to the intensity level. When the Wave was 1-3 I mentioned to some people that if they could start a run that the real test would be this week. Well here it is!!

It will be a great game and like you said ; with so much riding on it. I hope there is a big crowd for both of these teams.