Alcoa @ Knox. Catholic

Jet Pride

Fact! The holding call that Alcoa scored on from the 20 yard line was terrible. I am not even saying Alcoa did not hold. BUT, spotting the ball after the hold on the 40 yard line after a 10 yard penalty?? Alcoa scores on a 3rd and 9, and after penalty  face a 3rd and 23 from the 40 yard line. Pure BS!

Alcoa whipped Catholic all over that field. 21-14 does not show the REAL game!

totally agree my friend! I hate using ( the refs) as a subject, but this is getting out of hand. cak  coach rusty Bradley said it best, if u want to beat the best, play with the best, then up your game & get better yourself!!! don't mind getting beat by a good team, but the refs need to call their games & stop trying to control the outcome. I believe Maryville ran in to some of that at hv! & as far as whipping them all over the field, that 3rd qtr drive, that defensive line wanted to be anywhere but in front of what they were facing! look at the film, lol they didn't want no more! enough about that. goodluck to the irish in their quest for a gold ball. go TORNADOES!!!!!!

Listened to game on radio. Listening to John Wilkerson you would think Catholic was the team getting bad calls against them. Of course Wilkerson is a homer big time.

Me and the boy went, the refs took at least 2 maybe 3 TD from Alcoa. I heard a man behind me say when you are playing against Knox Co refs you better be up 3 TD's if you want to win. Lol