South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I told you the kicker would be nice to the return guys and put them all in the end zone so they wouldn't have to get pounded trying to run it. The only one he didn't, the guy was so excited he tripped over his own two feet as soon as he caught it.

That MC kicker is a weapon. He'll win some close games in the play off run I'd bet. RE the SP player you say tripped, yeah he did. Wasn't over being excited though. By that time he was hurting; could see it when he got up. That kid played hard all night. Took one hit on sideline that made me and other rail birds groan; popped right back up and back to huddle. Much respect for that kid. One hard nosed player. I know you didn't mean anything disrespectful; just felt that needed pointing out. Good luck to MC; I was impresses. They've improved since I last saw them.

Unless you pirates dip down to North Alabama for some players think you may have more than that whipping in your future..

-When in doubt TURN EM OUT

Oh look, all the minnie posters are out once every 9 years.  Boyd can get players from North Alabama so what is your point?

Just hope and pray your Bucs don't have to play us.

We fear nobody.

Unlike some schools in Jasper who decided they didn't want to play us anymore.

The funny part is they punked out just before getting good and a possible couple of wins.

You should start playing us again next year when things go back to normal.

All trash talk aside..... If you stay healthy you have a good shot to win it all this year.

Edited by orangeslice13

We fear nobody.

Unlike some schools in Jasper who decided they didn't want to play us anymore.

The funny part is they punked out just before getting good and a possible couple of wins.

You should start playing us again next year when things go back to normal.

All trash talk aside..... If you stay healthy you have a good shot to win it all this year.

BB quit playing us. Just saw the brackets and we won't be playing you guys. Come watch us though!