South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

No hard feeling after getting on you a bit bass.......just ribbing a bit. You are usually spot on with your predictions. Op won't like and can't admit that the mc staff is good. It hurts his eyes to see it. Good luck to the pirates the rest of the way. We may have been terrible in the last, but we always supported the boys.

Yes, most of you usually were when you were going through the lean years. Marion should win it. People laughed when I stayed that earlier this season. Edited by TheAmbassador

Good game Jasper. Early in the game we could have kept it close at least for the first half of we don't fumble, and our receiver doesn't get tackled while the ball was in the air on the screen pass in the middle (bad no call by the ref). Either way it wouldn't have mattered. Without 9 on defense it hurt us. Oh well it all goes in circles. Enjoy it now because in about 8 years it will be SP turn again lol. The kids at SP played hard and with passion. I'm disappointed in the fans over the past 5 years and more so tonight. Ross didn't rejeuvenate Jasper, McCurry did. Ross just reaping the benefits. However he is a great coach. I expect some changes at SP.

Unfortunately it was the correct no call. In high school it is not pass interference behind the neutral zone and that pass was behind the neutral zone.

As for people talking about the fans, it goes in cycles just like the talent does.  We've all seen the Warrior side look like the Pirate side did tonight at times over the last 8 years.  When they knew they weren't going to win they had plenty not show up just like SP fans tonight.  As for the lack of people in the second half, it was stated that if the power went out that it wouldn't come back on.  Most everyone figured they were done for the night.

Hey black pearl, it's truth......truth is you did score early but you just couldn't get those couple of stops. If only................

TTP ole BP probably deserved that but, truthfully, with score at 19 - 6 MC in second and SP driving past midfield......IF they'd just hung on to the ball and finished, a 19 - 13 score in second against MC would have looked pretty good......but we couldn't pull it off, fumbled, MC made us pay........game over far as I was concerned. Congrats to Warrior team, coaches and fans. Everything clicking at the right time. I will be there when / if TC comes to town. Pirates have some work to do....on fastness and other things. I just don't think this team yet realizes their potential if that just focus....they'll get there.

Unfortunately it was the correct no call. In high school it is not pass interference behind the neutral zone and that pass was behind the neutral zone.

As for people talking about the fans, it goes in cycles just like the talent does. We've all seen the Warrior side look like the Pirate side did tonight at times over the last 8 years. When they knew they weren't going to win they had plenty not show up just like SP fans tonight. As for the lack of people in the second half, it was stated that if the power went out that it wouldn't come back on. Most everyone figured they were done for the night.

Ah ok thanks for clearing that up. Like I said either way it was over when we fumbled around their 25. I remember right before McCurry their fans were scarce too. We probably poked fun at them then. It's rough being on this side but I will always be there to support same as you drunken.

@RLH - Chris jones makes more money than that. Lol. And I didn't make reference to coaching...but you did :)

I said Marion would be the hungrier team and they proved it. Hate to sound like a broken record,but I said this beating would happen after last season. Good team, good coaching.

Barney that record has been broke. What kind of mess is that? I couldnt tell who hugged that Ross man first last night you or truth prevails. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Upvote 1