South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Watching South Pitt a few games this year they have seemed to improve somewhat from the Bell Ky game to Boyd, but Marion has improved vastly since the first game especially on the offensive side of the ball. I expect the Pirates to keep it interesting the first half but Marion to pour it on as I expect them to wear them down as they have done to almost all teams this season. The games I have seen Marion play, once they start scoring they do it in bunches and very quick like fashion. That is exactly what the Pirates have done when they have there teams rolling as years past. I just don't see that with this years Pirates. Marion rolls, 41-6.

Marion beating south Pittsburg so bad a transformer blew we have a power outage

Ain't No Way Old Pirate was going to allow the kinfolkes put the Pirates in the Half-A-Hundred Club. Recon the Pirates getting Pirate Ruled by the half is enough! Congrats to the Warriors on a great win. Agent 60 stated early in the season the Pirates would come out swinging. However OP stated then, jest swinging and not landing was useless in a feud. The Warriors landed bout everything they throwed. The Pirates need to find a way to land a HEEP more. Leastways, Congrats to Zeman and teammates, it is you players that deserve the accolades! OP is a fan of you players, them adults round the jailhouse is a whole different animal. For Tennessee & SOS fans, Go WAR EAGLES....... Edited by OLD PIRATE

So does this classify as worse than painting your field house?? Lol, I have never heard of anything like this. Lights were off on the north end of town but the school lights and m and j lights were on. That is puzzling.......lol 41-6.........in one half. We took a lot of beatings in the past eight years, but we never turned the lights out......lol

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

I give all credit to jasper..played a good game tonight...came out with fire...sp did too until mistakes took it away but hey that's football...something I want to point out that made a lot of sense to me when I was talking to an "old timer" leaving the game...Jasper's coaching staff now..look at it...very similar to sp's staff when Vic took over...they are young, energetic, and passionate..kids wants to play for them...they trust their coaching...

• Upvote 1

So does this classify as worse than painting your field house?? Lol, I have never heard of anything like this. Lights were off on the north end of town but the school lights and m and j lights were on. That is puzzling.......lol 41-6.........in one half. We took a lot of beatings in the past eight years, but we never turned the lights out......lol

I garuntee you im just real glad you Marion people didnt start painting graffiti everywhere while the lights were out. Grider had to run diem to the co-op and pay the durn light bill. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard