South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

HEEELLLLLOOOO!!! HEEELLLLLOOOOO!!!! ITS GAAAAMEDAY!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!!! ONE TIME!!! HELLOOO!!! ONE MORE TIME!!! ONE TIME!! YOU BOYS BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU HAVE TAKEN IT ON THE CHIN ALL YEAR BUT YOU HAVE BOUNCED BACK!!! HOW MUCH FIGHT DO YOU HAVE LEFT???? WHO'S HOUSE IS JASPER COMING TOO??? HEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND BOYS!! THIS IS IT!!! THIS IT THE GAME YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!!! THEY DONT RESPECT YOU!!! THEY DONT LIKE YOU!!! THEY THINK THEY ARE ABOUT TO COME IN OUR HOUSE AND BEAT US AND MAKE UP FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS!!!! HHHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!

FOR THOSE THAT ARE ASKED TO STEP UP AND ANSWER THE BELL,,, YOUR TIME IS NOW!!!! YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ATTACK ATTACK!!! PLAY 4 QUARTERS!!! THIS JASPER BOYS HAVENT BEAT YOU!!! MAKE THEM WORK FOR EVERY INCH!!! NEVER QUIT!!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_n5n6nazPic1rofocqo1_400.gif
It will be good to see you tonight big guy. Welcome back.

Blah blah blah......for you guys not making excuses there sure are a lot of excuses. Double enrollment, sp has their whole team out with injuries. How many are out really, fitz and the center? Someone said that #8 was let back on the team? Good thing fans think that #5 are better, hopefully they will get some playing time. If you wanna compare scores then we can talk about seq and whitwell which both rushed for over three hundred yards with all of you starters. I think sp stays in this game initially but unless they get several turnovers then Marion will punish them with their ground game physically eventually. I think sp uses similar plays that they have seen on tape from ccs that gave us trouble early. Thing is, the qb isn't going to want to run much with a tender shoulder. In the end I think Marion pulls away and wins 31-15. It's a joke that you say Marion will be hungrier for a win. There is another excuse. It's sp vs. Marion, how can you be hungrier than that? Mc doesn't have to make a statement, the only statement will be snapping the eight game winning streak. Don't matter to me whether they win by 50 or by 1

Just to check your intelligence, Old Pirates figures theys a HEEP of old earholers reading this mess them lying lips are spewing, Now since you have admitted multiple times you never feuded on the high school, jest how many starters could Jasper before the war party got weak? 1st take away Jasper's best player- Zeman. Do you think he is good enough to make a 2 TD difference? Let's.....Play......! Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Upvote 1

Just to check your intelligence, Old Pirates figures theys a HEEP of old earholers reading this mess them lying lips are spewing, Now since you have admitted multiple times you never feuded on the high school, jest how many starters could Jasper before the war party got weak? 1st take away Jasper's best player- Zeman. Do you think he is good enough to make a 2 TD difference? Let's.....Play......!

it wouldn't take many, he already is playing a few of the freshman and some sophomores, more than you would expect on a #3 ranked team in 2A. Zeman is the best player but there is a lot of players carrying the ball this year, much more versus the last few years. If pirates focus on zeman, they will be in trouble IMO. Sequatchie put all there focus on him,  #12 and #21 had big huge nights. Same thing with Copper Basin.

Nobody has said 5, 1, and 12 are as good as 9 at this point in their careers but they are talented young players. 9 was our best player and losing him hurts.

If we compare scores let's compare Grundy scores. I like that comparison better. Plus it makes more sense because we were running a different offense when we played seq and whitwell than we are now. We experienced improvement on the offensive side when we went back to wing t and the Grundy game was the first time we ran it. We had 9 then though too...

Nobody has said 5, 1, and 12 are as good as 9 at this point in their careers but they are talented young players. 9 was our best player and losing him hurts.

If we compare scores let's compare Grundy scores. I like that comparison better. Plus it makes more sense because we were running a different offense when we played seq and whitwell than we are now. We experienced improvement on the offensive side when we went back to wing t and the Grundy game was the first time we ran it. We had 9 then though too...

Welcome back. Where have you been all season?

I figured the LivingLegend would have graced us all by now---i'm a little disappointed...

Old Pirate says " Yous Got To Be Joking"................. Jasperlites has the Only Living Legend Round these parts! Yep, he walks the sidelines blowing his whistle with pocket socks turned inside out showing the Jasperlites his need for love offerings and sitch, not to mention providing a socket fer fellers like TTP to grasp too!

NOT!

GO PIRATES!!!!

I figured the LivingLegend would have graced us all by now---i'm a little disappointed...

Old Pirate says " Yous Got To Be Joking"................. Jasperlites has the Only Living Legend Round these parts! Yep, he walks the sidelines blowing his whistle with pocket socks turned inside out showing the Jasperlites his need for love offerings and sitch, not to mention providing a sock fer fellers like TTP to grasp too!

NOT!

GO PIRATES!!!!

No matter what you say mayor, TTP will spin it to fit his agenda.  He is crowing loud this year because most anybody with any sense knows Jasper has the upperhand. 

I am not going to hide my distaste and dislike of Jasper High School.  It literally makes me sick to see that Purple and White and I enjoy every time they lose especially if the Pirates are the team winning over them.....from Pee Wee to High School.  Call me what you want, but I am being truthful where others will just not come out and say it. 

Jasper will get their first win in this rivalry tonight in several years and the rivalry should be more competitive going forward.  All I have to say is that a blind squirrel can find a nut every 8 years or so.

I'm not crowing at all, far from it. Ambassador has said (one of the only) that thing would bemariong year. A lot of other yahoos have said sp would still win but they have seemed to diss appear as the season has worn on. I am the one that said it would be closer than most think. Everyone has injuries and I hate that it is to one of y'all's best player, But for some to go on and talk about six kids being out and our enrollment is twice y'all's, that's funny.

Old Pirate says " Yous Got To Be Joking"................. Jasperlites has the Only Living Legend Round these parts! Yep, he walks the sidelines blowing his whistle with pocket socks turned inside out showing the Jasperlites his need for love offerings and sitch, not to mention providing a socket fer fellers like TTP to grasp too!

To need to go to the swan spa or something op. You really have an infatuation with puttin things in socks from the sound of it

NOT!

GO PIRATES!!!!