South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

I been tellin that Moore feller to run the Sangle Wang all year and he hasn't done it one play! if he would go all side saddle on them Jasper boys they wouldn't know which rabbit to chase..... one last time RUN THE SANGLE WANGGGGG TIM!!!!! turn em loose n let er fly boys GOOOO MIGHTY PIRATES!!!!

Are you just saying that to get the steak dinners?

Or is that what you're hoping for regardless?

idc bout the steak dinners, I just hope SP wins. Marion has more athletes but that don't mean anything in a rival game. Any team can be beaten that is a huge favorite. Look at Appalachian State that year they beat Michigan. I'm pulling for SP, if they lose I just hope they give all they got and hit MC right in the mouth

idc bout the steak dinners, I just hope SP wins. Marion has more athletes but that don't mean anything in a rival game. Any team can be beaten that is a huge favorite. Look at Appalachian State that year they beat Michigan. I'm pulling for SP, if they lose I just hope they give all they got and hit MC right in the mouth

Its ok we know you are still butt-hurt over the beating Marion gave yall earlier in the year maybe yall will get back at us next year. Lol

What a night for football. On top of that it's on Halloween night! Cold air has rushed in over Beene stadium along with a mist that is falling from the sky. One thing about it over the years, this is what small town football is all about! Some people just don't get it. The passion and pride that those boys play with on this night is off the charts. Listen to the crowds roar tonight, look at the fireworks in the sky at kickoff, and watch the boys emotions. Whether you are a warrior or a pirate be thankful that you can watch small town football at it's finest tonight! Go pirates!

It takes a different wrinkle when all the shenanigans were perpetrated by multiple coaches with an attempted to frame up the other schools kids and let the public berate them for a week or more before the truth came out.

How bout them Jasper grown ups, some ex coaches and former administrators knowing and watching that former Pirate teaching them Jasper youngons how to miss tackles and smell the dust of his cleats and then None were man enough to admit they knowd....pert near pitiful, besides them Jasper youngons already knowd about picking up their jocks and seeing dust and the breeze as a Pirate left them in the distance! OP ain't joking neither...... Edited by OLD PIRATE

I'm not crowing at all, far from it. Ambassador has said (one of the only) that thing would bemariong year. A lot of other yahoos have said sp would still win but they have seemed to diss appear as the season has worn on. I am the one that said it would be closer than most think. Everyone has injuries and I hate that it is to one of y'all's best player, But for some to go on and talk about six kids being out and our enrollment is twice y'all's, that's funny.

Bahahaha your initials fit you well with all that diarrhea coming out of your mouth......:roflol:

You always bark yap nibble and claw when SP plays Jasper.....You never played in High School so you try to relive your unfounded glory through these kids.......Now go back....stroke your Rick Ross bobble head doll some more and BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!! :roflol:

That is all

Thanks Ambassador. I have been very busy. I will be around here for playoff season. Not sure how long that will last but you never know. I was at the home opener and I planned on coming back home for this game. Unfortunately, we will not make it so that is why I was wondering if it will be streaming. Hope everything is going good with you man!

Welcome back #2 sounds like you have been gone.....You come back right when TT comes back.....Funny how that works huh??? You took that wager a few years back a little hard huh? It's ok we can hug it out #2 ;)

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..... Oh well I have tried.

Love my pirates, but Marion wins. After last season I figured Marion would be 21 points better than us in 2014. After the jamboree I still thought they would be. Now with Fitz done for the season. That cost us at least 7 points.

Marion Co 42

So.Pitt 14

There is a rumor going around SP has misplaced a couple playbooks for this game. At least that's the rumor that's supposedly pasted all over SP downtown. SP cronies it's going to be a long night.....Shhhhhhhhhhh do you hear that???? It's coming........

Somebody is about to get TRAINTRACKED!!!!!!

Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends..... Oh well I have tried.

Love my pirates, but Marion wins. After last season I figured Marion would be 21 points better than us in 2014. After the jamboree I still thought they would be. Now with Fitz done for the season. That cost us at least 7 points.

Marion Co 42

So.Pitt 14

Ah Deputy Fife, us fellers jest feuding, ain't been No killings after all these years. Recon, folkes love this week round the state cause all knows theys a Real Downhome Feud fixing to take place. Try to imagine not having this feud! Pert near the only time some of us kinfolkes talk to each other. The other time is when some of Jasperlites wants to upgrade their blood lines. Recon that ain't taken too kindly either! Edited by OLD PIRATE