South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Well, the whole school block and area around must have the same generator. I left just after lights went out (didn't Bob say game was cancelled if lights went out). I'm at home and game is back on. He owes me three bucks. First half went exactly as I figured it would. SP simply must stop killing themselves to contend. Game turned on SP fumble in 2nd qtr and simply fell apart after that. MC is very good, SP not nearly as bad as halftime score indicates if they'd just stay sharp.

This whole light fiasco is just to funny. I just have to wonder...........

I know I'm just saying the school has a generator I believe that keeps the lights on. I didn't turn them out.

I was talking to this man and he said Grider did this mess so people would leave then he could recharge them to come back into his field. What kind of mess is this? I walked out and that lady at the gate tried to charge me again when the durn lights came on. I told her I wasnt paying again and I wasnt joking.

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of explaining to do. OP was told they'd called the feud because it would be a 4 hour delay. The skillet slinger was in OP's ear too. Recon them Jasperlites didn't hardly prey hard enough cause the Pirates dodged the Half A Hundred Club. Congrats to the Warriors again & good luck

It didn't look much better when it started.

May sound lame from someone who believed the announcer and left at half but, you're right. SP attendance was pitiful. Class act by MC coach to call off the dogs early. Marion should go far this year . Pirates did break a few runs; couldn't hang on to the ball. Congrats to both teams; move on. Pitiful SP fan base, just pitiful.

May sound lame from someone who believed the announcer and left at half but, you're right. SP attendance was pitiful. Class act by MC coach to call off the dogs early. Marion should go far this year . Pirates did break a few runs; couldn't hang on to the ball. Congrats to both teams; move on. Pitiful SP fan base, just pitiful.

Thanks for backing me NoHope. It was a disgrace. Marion has a really good football team, but the shoe was on the other foot for a very long time and our people came out, but now they abandoned the team.

Old Pirate says theys a HEEP of explaining to do. OP was told they'd called the feud because it would be a 4 hour delay. The skillet slinger was in OP's ear too. Recon them Jasperlites didn't hardly prey hard enough cause the Pirates dodged the Half A Hundred Club. Congrats to the Warriors again & good luck

You dodged the half a hundred club by the mercy of the clock and a class act head coach from mc... I felt sorry for sp with absolutely no support from the fn base. I guess you were right earlier in the week in saying that this game ment more to mc than sp.

Edited by juggernautMC

Nohope, Old Pirate says the support has been really bad after the start of the season, sure coach Tim & surely the Pirate program appreciates the kinfolkes coming out in force. Recon, the $ can come in handy for medical treatment after this battering! Old Pirate ain't joking neither !

You dodged the half a hundred club by the mercy of the clock and a class act head coach from mc... I felt sorry for sp with absolutely no support from the fn base. I guess you were right earlier in the week in saying that this game ment more to mc than sp.

OP can't argue with but sometimes hard times will force re-commitment

I give all credit to jasper..played a good game tonight...came out with fire...sp did too until mistakes took it away but hey that's football...something I want to point out that made a lot of sense to me when I was talking to an "old timer" leaving the game...Jasper's coaching staff now..look at it...very similar to sp's staff when Vic took over...they are young, energetic, and passionate..kids wants to play for them...they trust their coaching...

that Hargis man's paper had Richards & Kirkpatrick, where is the youth DC & OC in nearly forty? Sounds squirmy to OP