South Pitt vs. Marion (Moore man against that Ross man)

Roy Dillard

Barney, I believe you are a closet Warrior fan....you sure sound like it, anyway.

Barney was over on that Ross mans sideline last night scrubbing his balls to keep them dry so those Marion boys wouldnt fumble. He did a real good job cause they did not fumble. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Barney was over on that Ross mans sideline last night scrubbing his balls to keep them dry so those Marion boys wouldnt fumble. He did a real good job cause they did not fumble. You think im joking but im not.

I don't doubt it Roy....reading Barney's posts all week, it seemed as if he had a man crush on Ricky Bobby Ross and was secretly pulling for the Warriors.

Roy,if you were a true pirate fan, you would have put your fudge round and Murphy book down and started scrubbing that Moore mans ball to keep them dry. So maybe then the pirates would not had fumbled.  

Roy,if you were a true pirate fan, you would have put your fudge round and Murphy book down and started scrubbing that Moore mans ball to keep them dry. So maybe then the pirates would not had fumbled.

I garuntee you it is that mans job down there that wears pass catcher gloves to keep that Moore mans balls dry and he didnt do it. I dont know his name but that Moore man must have hired him because this is the first year I have seen him. That Moore man needs to put his name on Murphys survey and put ball scrubber beside it so we will know his name. You think im joking but im not.