Farrah-Gut att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Fairgut is coming to murvil to win and make the playoffs. They will be ready. I expect a shootout. Game won't be decided until late.

MURVIL IS THE WINNING TEAM! FAIRGUT IS THE LOSING TEAM! THIS TRACK MEET IS TOUGH ON THE OLD REFEREES! 42-21 IS THE SCOREBOARD!

Stay safe.

I hope you are right strongx, I would love to see us compete. I just really hope our defense can get a few stops. I also hope that the offense we have had the past three games shows up and not the ones that got shutout. I hope the kids are motivated and ready to play as well.

sorry to disappoint stars but ole 45 is done for the season even if we somehow make the playoffs

has had lingering concussion symptoms since before heritage  hate it for him because this is the game he has looked forward to all year--the best and to play vs. transfers Jackson and rose(buddies of his)   really tough break for team since he is leading tackler

sorry to disappoint stars but ole 45 is done for the season even if we somehow make the playoffs

has had lingering concussion symptoms since before heritage  hate it for him because this is the game he has looked forward to all year--the best and to play vs. transfers Jackson and rose(buddies of his)   really tough break for team since he is leading tackler

The big middle linebacker??? I ask because on the website he is listed as #55 but has wore a different number the last game or two. If that is him, our defense is in trouble. I was looking at some stats yesterday and he has had 39 tackles in the last two games. He seems to be in on just about every play. Just went it seemed Farragut was finally going to be healthy for a game, it has been one of those season. Jerry, I hate to hear that, has he been playing with one the last few games?

yes he has had some symptoms we thought it was sinus problems cause he is a snot kid  and yes he was 55 but they switched him to 45 cause they want him to play some tight end  agree most are back but we have been without 10 (other lb) since west game-- which  has hurt us cause he is really tough also been a tough season

has had lingering concussion symptoms since before heritage hate it for him because this is the game he has looked forward to all year--the best and to play vs. transfers Jackson and rose(buddies of his) really tough break for team since he is leading tackler

Sorry to hear this, we've lost some for the season as well. Praying for a speedy recovery and I hope an injury free game tonight.

I hate to hear this , is the Young Man a SR ? Especially hard for the SR's who get hurt their last season , hopefully he has full recovery along with any and all players hurting right now .