Farrah-Gut att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

No problem, don't worry about it.  

The WF committ usually plays RT. I haven't gotten to see you guys play at all, but I heard that you all have some HUGE DL, I worry about a couple match-ups, especially our LT.

RT - oh well, I hoped he played on the left. :ph34r:

Murvil does have a couple of big DL. But it's the same stuff from them - above average skill guys who execute extremely well. Plus they got a good kicker.

What's the scoop on the ads? I thought they were a running team with a very good rb. But now I'm hearing they like to throw it all over the field like everybody else thinks they can.

I hear about a BIG offensive line. Who do I want to watch for on the fairgut team? :popcorneater:

You can go to http://www.farragutfootball.com/  to get their stats. !500 yds spread between  3,17,13 AND 26 two good LB's Defense is the problem Last 5 games they have scored 212 points but have given up 188. 30, 37 and 31 to Heritage, Bearden and Wm Blount respectively. They gave up 41 to Hardin valley