Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

You can post when Hampton plays other teams too ya know :)

I do on occasion, I've laid low, had to coach MITEY MIGHTS football for a cpl months! BUT id never miss getting in on this action packed killer thriller of a game, plus if I don't throw out a word here and there then u wouldn't be able to get all bottled up inside u know lol!!! One thing about it for sure, I like cloudland and alot of the ppl from up that way but when it comes to any sport and them playing the DOGS I hope they get manhandled! I'll be eating me some pig wings and BBQ before the game from highlander BBQ to mark the territory before they leave to head down this way...... LET'S GET EM DOGS!!!

Tired of all the playing nice!  Time to get mean!  We are gonna beat the Bulldogs because they voted with Obama 97 percent of the time and they are against coal! They also hate women and want to control their decisions with this new amendment one. They  were a lobbyist for Enron!!!!!!!! So make sure to vote for the Landers on november................crap wait a sec ....darn tv ads got me all mixed up :P

Lol!

That's a good one