William Blount @ Bearden

Governm

'91 luckullee thay wuz a differunt feller laist Fridee att Bear-Den on tha mike....Butt a werd ov warnin'.....Brush upp on yore Bill Shaikspeer beefour ewe go.....Thair band did one ov his storees att haiftime, and eye wuz az lost inn hit this time, az eye wuz inn Fergie and Miss Roads rooms att 825 Lawrence.....

:huh:

He needs to get him some Cliff Notes before halftime.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WB ends the season on a high note by taking it to Bearden.

BigDave,

Was looking at the playoff/region standings and WB is on the outside looking in right now. But from what I saw all the teams in between WB and that last playoff spot have 3 or 4 wins. So if we win tonight we might make it in with a little luck and if couple of teams lose tonight.

BigDave,

Was looking at the playoff/region standings and WB is on the outside looking in right now. But from what I saw all the teams in between WB and that last playoff spot have 3 or 4 wins. So if we win tonight we might make it in with a little luck and if couple of teams lose tonight.

I'm hoping that the Gov's can get into the Playoffs! :thumb:  :thumb:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Terri Brock  is the name in the rumor mill.
    • Ella Murphey TN (Tennessee) pins Taina Uasike AZ (Arizona) Girlshttps://www.google.com/url?rct=j&sa=t&url=https://www.themat.com/news/2024/april/27/semifinals-set-at-girls-national-showcase-featuring-three-world-medalists-and-six-returning-champions&ct=ga&cd=CAEYACoTNjcxMjkyNjE3MzM3ODMwMjEyMDIaNTA0MWI1YTEwOTE1MDQ1Yjpjb206ZW46VVM&usg=AOvVaw22E8t0IlnfRyqO03Bbu78X
    • Did this happen? Does anyone know? Ripley has their HC job posted on the bulletin board over the weekend.
    • Coalfield definitely isn't the same team they've had the past few years. They are still the favorites to make it out of their region because of their pitching. They have 1 arm that sits low to mid 80s and 2 other arms that are mid to high 70s with good off speed stuff. If you can avoid their top 3 bats in their lineup then you have a shot to beat them. Their 4-9 hitters are average at best. Wartburg's ace was able to shut them down last week in the game Wartburg won 4-2. 
    • It is the longest season. Plus, 30 games a year. No Christmas break. I would say basketball is the most time consuming.