1.  Maryville

2.  Farragut

3.  Heritage

4.  Hardin Valley

5.  Bearden

6.  West

7.  William Blount

8.  Lenior City

Maryville is loaded with post, guards and a deep bench. Farragut has a LOT of seniors and their underclassmen are very talented. Heritage will surprise people they have some sophomores who can flat out shoot and of course the foreign pipeline lol. West is athletic, but lack experience and size, LC has a scorer in Brewster, and another new head coach. I'm not sure what William Blount has and Hardin Valley returns a lot of upperclassmen. Bearden lost a lot of seniors who scored for them.

Edited by QSouth89

I saw Maryville play a few times last year and they were pretty much carried by Garrett and Edmiston, who both graduated. They may well be loaded as some have suggested but I wonder who will be their "go to" guy(s) this year?

From what I saw last year, they will have a good core of solid players but I don't know if they have the standout type player(s) that are needed to be a highly ranked AAA team. I'm probably just not familiar enough with their roster.......Blackmon did look like he had great potential last year, but he is just a sophomore.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Tough situation.  Not sure the ROI is there right now.   Might be better options that are cheaper.
    • Yeah summer ball is really fun, but a lot of coaches are trying to play several kids to get much needed reps that they are not accustomed to. I would imagine Gibson County will have lots of players playing to get much needed reps. Want to win games but got to get experience as well and the rotation will be much deeper. I will be at MTSU, UTM Bethel and others. MTSU is the one I really look forward to.
    • So who are the new additions to the staff? Serious answers only please. 
    • Its always interested to see the state teams the following summer after losing or not losing seniors and getting freshman and transfers. It's almost time.
    • Maryville has Alcoa on the schedule at the right time of the season which helped last year instead of at the first of the year not knowing much. West will be hard pressed to repeat this year but next will be a different story.