4-AAA Predictions

AHSBBALL

Bearden impressive

Yes. I also went to the Bearden HVA game, and I was impressed with Fair. Just a better coached team.

I really don't understand HVA's substitution patterns. HVA typically runs a platoon system where five new players come in at a time. Seems like they swap platoons about every three minutes. I am still trying to see where this provides them with an advantage because they really arent deep enough for two platoons. They give up waaaay toooo many layups, and they take bad shots.

Guest bketterl

Bearden looked good last night, it was close in the first quarter or so, then they pulled away a little at a time. Quez and Jason had a lot of points. There was a kid on HV that had some serious range from three point land,  but I think they finally contained him once they realized that. 

Bearden doesn't have Oak Ridge on the schedule this season, but expect they're have to play them at some point, when they get into regional play.

Bearden looked good last night, it was close in the first quarter or so, then they pulled away a little at a time. Quez and Jason had a lot of points. There was a kid on HV that had some serious range from three point land,  but I think they finally contained him once they realized that. 

Bearden doesn't have Oak Ridge on the schedule this season, but expect they're have to play them at some point, when they get into regional play.

I think Fair had 23 and Smith had 40.

I've been a bearden believer all season as you guys know. But after seeing oak ridge in person last night. Bearden can't stay within 15-20 points of oak ridge. Doubt maryville can keep it within double digits either. Just a well coached talented team.

CC I appreciate the compliments to the OR team, but I don't think we're 15-20 points better than either Maryville or Bearden. We've already played Maryville and barely beat them by a point. Granted that was without both teams football players, but I think both of those tilts would be hotly contested.

I've been a bearden believer all season as you guys know. But after seeing oak ridge in person last night. Bearden can't stay within 15-20 points of oak ridge. Doubt maryville can keep it within double digits either. Just a well coached talented team.

Maryville should have beaten Oak Ridge at Oak Ridge...Lost by 1...I feel that Maryville would have won easily if one of the Upchurch brothers wouldnt have gotten in early foul trouble...Oak Ridge is a Good Team but Maryville is the Better Squad between those 2 Teams

Middleton, Mitchell, and Higgins change Oak Ridge dramatically. Higgins and Middleton are physically the two best looking kids in East Tn. 6/6 260 and 6/4 180 and both offered by multiple SEC football programs. Neither is a senior right now too. I like Maryville and Bearden too but it's just dofferent. Oak Ridge has the advantage but can be beaten on a given night ny either of these programs.