4-AAA Predictions

AHSBBALL

Probably completely off and it's just a weird coincidence that two posters show up around the same time with the same complaints to one if the best programs in the area for the last decade.

Fulton beat Carter by 50 tonight. Maryville probably got real lucky to play Fulton so close considering how poorly they play defense, screen, sub, etc, etc.

Whoa whoa WTH happened to Carter?!?

Probably completely off and it's just a weird coincidence that two posters show up around the same time with the same complaints to one if the best programs in the area for the last decade.

Fulton beat Carter by 50 tonight. Maryville probably got real lucky to play Fulton so close considering how poorly they play defense, screen, sub, etc, etc.

50..wow

How in the world do they beat AE by 1 point last night and turn around and beat Carter by 50???? Strange!! lol

I can tell you....defense. Carter wants to score and will give up baskets in order to do it. Fulton will defend you from the locker room, to the court, and to the bus. I'm sure seeing Kelvin Jackson in a Carter uniform was motivation as well.

Should be a great week in 4-AAA. Maryville plays Bearden and Heritage this week. Bearden also plays their arch-rival Farragut. I think West will continue to get better also as their players get more experience.

Most of the talk on this thread has been about Maryville and Bearden but Heritage is for real. They finally have their leading scorer from last year, Hunter Bailey, back on the court from injury and he will make a big difference as he rounds into form. Duncan is the best defensive coach in the district, IMO.

Should be a great week in 4-AAA. Maryville plays Bearden and Heritage this week. Bearden also plays their arch-rival Farragut. I think West will continue to get better also as their players get more experience.

Most of the talk on this thread has been about Maryville and Bearden but Heritage is for real. They finally have their leading scorer from last year, Hunter Bailey, back on the court from injury and he will make a big difference as he rounds into form. Duncan is the best defensive coach in the district, IMO.

Agreed- Attended the Bearden @ Heritage Game. Sloppy but Heritage pulled it out...Bearden is Scrappy..Next 2 weeks will be important to All the Teams in All Districts