William Blount 2015

Governm

I'm not sure. I think they said he might. Can anyone else confirm that ?

It'll be interesting to see what impact Shadowens(spelling?) will have on this team in 2015. It'll be cool when,eventually,every team in Blount County has a winning record.

Reese McMahan was a very good QB at WBHS.  He also deserves consideration as the best. IMHO

Absolutely OR2.  It's hard for me to pick between the two: Reese and Tyler.  Both great competitors ... great athletes ... played both sides of the football.  Both were great at baseball and basketball as well.  Reese may have been the "toughest" player ever at WB.  I can think of one other qb I really liked a lot, Strong X.  He was the last one to beat Maryville ...

Also, when you mention WB greats, you must mention Tony "Meathead" Robinson and the Walker brothers.   

If we are talking about the best players in WB history I think Lane Bloom should be high on that list. He was a great player on both sides of the ball. I think he would have gotten more attention and love if he had been on a winning team. I also think he was underused on offense and didn't get to shine as much because the coaches didn't use him to his full potential on that side of the ball, but that's another discussion entirely. Still ... He was a heck of a player and made big plays when he got his chances on offense.