Bradley Central at Science hill

baconbreath

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately very true. 4 hours I plan on for drive time.

Chatt to Johnson City never took me more than 3 1/2 hours, even on the worst days of gridlock in Chattanooga or Knoxville. Still, that's quite a drive for a football game, especially when it turns into a common occurrence.

Chatt to Johnson City never took me more than 3 1/2 hours, even on the worst days of gridlock in Chattanooga or Knoxville. Still, that's quite a drive for a football game, especially when it turns into a common occurrence.

3 1/2 hours is the quickest I have ever done it too, but planning to be there for KO means allowance for parking and getting settled and eating. And I don't generally bust the speed limit by my much. So I allow 4 hours drive time.

3 1/2 hours is the quickest I have ever done it too, but planning to be there for KO means allowance for parking and getting settled and eating. And I don't generally bust the speed limit by my much. So I allow 4 hours drive time.

If you didn't have to go through Knoxville, it wouldn't be a bad drive. The I-40 section is the worst part.

He said he has to eat! Give the Bear Fan a break. He likes to do a little recon before the game. Knoxville can be a headache on Friday afternoon. From the I-75/I-40 junction to the I-81/I-40 junction is always a pain. Usually past the 407 exit it clears up some, but a lot of people don't keep right anymore.